UG Labs

Holy shit... all of these new "labs"... crazy... I wonder how clean and whatnot their injectable stuff REALLY is?

I can tell you this about Syrus though... they have a proper "clean room" setup and it's all done by an actual chemist.

Just make your own!, most of those UG labs sell Powder too, way cheaper! You yourself can be the best UG LAB!. Morning star rocks though.

I've been using only quest injectables for and peru tech orals for the past two years, and have made some very impressive gains
When I find something that works I stay very loyal

needsize said:
I've been using only quest injectables for and peru tech orals for the past two years, and have made some very impressive gains
i realize some of the labs i posted may not be canadian friendly!!..i understand your reasoning wy change to the flavor of the month when your happy with your results..if more poeple did that we would probably see less scamming

blackbeard said:
i realize some of the labs i posted may not be canadian friendly!!..i understand your reasoning wy change to the flavor of the month when your happy with your results..if more poeple did that we would probably see less scamming

exactly, what kills me is when ever a new lab pops up with crazy low prices, everyone jumps on the bandwagon looking for that magic sauce. And so far every time one has come out with that much hype, its fallen flat in the end. I have a certain amount of time to reach my stage goals, and I wont risk that to save $5 a bottle

gorilla_boy said:
Holy shit... all of these new "labs"... crazy... I wonder how clean and whatnot their injectable stuff REALLY is?

I can tell you this about Syrus though... they have a proper "clean room" setup and it's all done by an actual chemist.
Have you seen it? Not saying they dont, but all it takes is one sentance on a message board for me to tell you i hired a chemist genius with a PhD in organic chem, who works in my clean room complete with proper ventilation and two autoclaves.

panteracfh said:
PRL is top notch...
you can also add Advanced Anabolics to the list...
Ive never used PRLs stuff, but jimbo is quite a good business man, as well as the guy running advanced anabolics. Both have helped out in a pinch with supplies ;) .

needsize said:

exactly

DougoeFre5h said:
Have you seen it? Not saying they dont, but all it takes is one sentance on a message board for me to tell you i hired a chemist genius with a PhD in organic chem, who works in my clean room complete with proper ventilation and two autoclaves.

You make a very good point. I really can't say any more than I have other than I've been around a long time and if people feel that they can take my word, that's great. If not, they're welcome to that as well. This little world we inhabit called the internet is like that.

Back