UGL's vs. pharmaceutical grade?

nevets5150

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site and to world of steroids for that matter. Was just wondering what most people are using out there. The reason I ask is because I'm trying to get a hold of some pharmaceutical grade gear and can't for the life of me. Not asking for sources here just wondering. I can find tons of UGL gear but everyone tells me to stay away from that stuff. WTF??

Anyway, again not asking for sources or doing any checks I've read to rules. I mean ordering on-line is an alsmost sure way of losing your money either by getting scammed or getting your stuff intercepted by customs. By the way, I live in Ontario.

Thanks.

theyre are threads on this many of us have done disputed this, someone will refrence u. make sure ur ugl is legit thats all, they are good and sometimes better, both are the same as long as they are brewed correctly and clean.

my ug is better than some pharma, thats why i said it depends, no real answer for this.

EC, SHCHERING, QV, BROVEL, ARIES, GENENZA,BD ETC... lost count have ARIES at the moment out of san diego. havnt got any feedback yet on em though.

In 2 years I've only used pharma grade once and couldn't tell any difference personally.
UGL's can actually make their gear stronger if so desired so...

HG and UGL have to be concidered together, not one vs the other.

usualy, BBs need both of them.

thanks for the feedback guys! Just want to be clear though..pharma grade is the stuff that your doctor would prescribe right?(I know this would never happen but just for the purposes of this definition)

If the UG is a trusted UG then there is no difference. Like ythrashin said, he knows of one solid one and I agree with him...

gator

Back