uncle z - painful batch?

Sorry to hear about that. Shit happens sometimes. Hopefully the antibiotics will take care of it. They gave you more than 1 pill right?:laugh3:.

Seriously, hope you feel better soon; keep us posted and work on that sterile technique if you don't think it is the gear.

thanks
ya i got a 10 day treatment

thats the thing. i was clean with everything. 2 needles, alcohol wipes, etc
i guess like you said - shit happens

Not trying to talk bad about Uncle Z. everything thing was perfect up until this!

anyone else experience this?

going on week 3 and its causing A LOT more than discomfort and i have a high pain tolerance

Test E Domestic line
lot 002145

Ive got the same stuff. I ordered from Z last year and he sent me lot 002145, just like yours. I did two pins in the glutes and for about a week I had a softball size welt on the side of my ass. I email Z about it, he said there was too much BA in the batch of gear. Z said he would resend my order with new gear. The only problem is the gear he resent is the same batch number 002145, I have yet to pin this but plan to here shortly. I'm going to cut it with some oil to see if that helps, but hopefully the new gear doesnt have the same high BA level that the original stuff did.

Too much BA makes me swell up like the elephant man. Those solvent ratios are important to say the least. Some people react worse than others (or don't react at all), but everyone is different.

You may not even have an infection; sometimes, they will RX an antibiotic if they strongly suspect an infection without even confirming it (etc). Confirming it in your case might have required a large gauge needle to draw some fluid out and analyze it, so maybe they spared you some pain!

same happened to me with some syntrop i had. switched to the left cheek while my right cheek recovered..i then alternated cheeks everyweek...solved my problem. shit does suck ass tho..give it some time and it will be ok. no big deal

hey

no, guys
such pain is caused by a BB, some oils not tolerate BB so than we have pain :), but relax this is safe and that was old batch, now problems like this disappeared , new syntetic oil and no pain again :)

z.

hey

no, guys
such pain is caused by a BB, some oils not tolerate BB so than we have pain :), but relax this is safe and that was old batch, now problems like this disappeared , new syntetic oil and no pain again :)

z.

hey Z unrealated Q. How long to deliver to the KSA?

hey Z unrealated Q. How long to deliver to the KSA?

I do not think that KSA customs would release your package. They are very strict; you need to know a custom officer or a friend who knows one. KSA may the biggest steroids source in Middle East. Either you are looking for human grade or UGL. If you know someone works in a hospital, he can easily get you Test E, Sustanon, Deca, or Primo. You can get GH too but it is kind of difficult. Steroids there are cheaper than Whey protein.

I do not think that KSA customs would release your package. They are very strict; you need to know a custom officer or a friend who knows one. KSA may the biggest steroids source in Middle East. Either you are looking for human grade or UGL. If you know someone works in a hospital, he can easily get you Test E, Sustanon, Deca, or Primo. You can get GH too but it is kind of difficult. Steroids there are cheaper than Whey protein.

I know...This is why I ended up gettin gear cus I saw how expensive it was to buy suppliments as opposed to gear. I am haveing trouble findin Deca and adex. So no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for me I guess. I havn't tried asking for Primo though. Thanks for the quick responce helio!

I know...This is why I ended up gettin gear cus I saw how expensive it was to buy suppliments as opposed to gear. I am haveing trouble findin Deca and adex. So no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for me I guess. I havn't tried asking for Primo though. Thanks for the quick responce helio!

I know it is so ridiculous, Steroids a lot cheaper than supplements. Go to any Pharmacy and ask the guy for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and SERM. arimidex may have differnet name.

Deca!!! is so easy to get there, you need to know who to ask!!! No worry about cops, they do not care about this shit at all heheh.. :jump:

In what province do you live? If you live in Eastern Province and you could not find arimidex, go to Bahrain you will find there for sure.

Last edited:
I live on the western side. Abha/ Khamis area. I'll try asking for Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and SERM see if that gets me anywhere. Deca, if I get lucky and get someone that knows what it is he says they dont carry it to try the hospitals. Even there I get no love either. I would have really benifited from the joint pain help that Deca would have given me too.

I see, in Western Province a few people who care about bodybuilding, but in Eastern Province and especially in City of Qatif people are so addicted to the game. There you can find so many Gyms, sources, and UGLs to choose from.

Last edited:
Hey Z,

I must have gotten some of your old stuff because I'm in my 4th week and I still have pain just like the 1st week. If I get the new synthetic oil from you, could you hook me up with a discount? Let me know and I'll email you.

Back