Uncle Z Question from Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.

padfoots666

If anyone could PM about how Uncle Z works and how he packs his stuff would be great. I'm from the Philippines and I just want to know how my transaction might go with him and how he packs to avoid customs.

You can't get pharma grade gear in the Philippines ? I think you're a little bit lost....

I believe the Philippines only has oral T. I had another thread asking about if any people have used certain ugl brands that can be found here but not that many have replied:
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/605697-these-labs-g2g-thaiger-biogen-eagle-global-bd-q-bel-qv-dk-lapha.html

My best friend of 15 years in from the Philippines. I can't wait to call him tonight and hear what he says about you not being able to get gear there....lol
You're not talking to the right people or you are not asking the right questions. You should have been offered it atleast a dozen times in the gym by now... Why would you even bother looking for UG gear there anyhow when you can get pharm grade ?

Last edited:
And why would you think it's cool to come on here and ask how a sponsor packs and ships his gear???? Sounds like a retarded customs or dea agent trying to see if anybody's stupid enough to actually answer this question

duuno, I think someone mentioned in another thread earlier, all these Z threads are getting a little annoying. Why don't people just P.M him or e-mail him!?

I'm not sure of the economics in the Philippines but I would have to guess that this guy is looking to spend weeks or months worth of pay ? It doesn't add up that well does it ? What would an amp of test costs there... 75 cents ? But he wants to pay our prices.

Even if you made an order from Z I bet it would never reach you. It would get stolen before it even made it into your country....

When you say pharma grade, do you mean Organon? I don't want ampules. I need vials cause I'm not looking to shoot big amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back