uncle z question.......no homo....my ass hurts

chevyon6s

On a test e only cycle 500 mg a week..on week 8 now but couple weeks ago I switched to z domestic test e from some knock off british dragon..only have been shooting glutes...old stuff I would shoot with no pain at all....since on z the shots feel the same but the next day my ass is soar as hell...would go away before time for next shot n that side...but...I shoot tomorrow n both sides of my ass are soar as shit..look crippled tryin to sit and get back up...can't hardly sit to take a shit..its gotten better from yesterday to today...I heat it up n shoot super slow...gona switch to quads now but just wonderin if any body else haS had this prob with z line....up 20 pounds at week 8 so I'm gonna suck it up if legs feel the same but just curious for some input from peeps that have used it

Well im currently on his z-line and the quad shots have about crippled me! This is my first time pinning though so that may be the cause of it, but it has taken about 7 days for the pain and soreness to go away its still there alittle though! It def. hurts i didn't even get to work out my legs this week. I have had 2 car wrecks in my life one that almost cut my finger off and one that i went out the back windshield and my back just was eat up,but this is by far worse than that though pain and soreness wise!
(def. be going with his HG next time heard it was like no pip hardly)

In my experience, it is much much much worse in the quad than in the glute. I'm taking some 325 sus right now, was taking in the glute with no pain at all, but ran out of 1.5 inch needles, could only get 1 inch. So doing quads and fuck me it hurts for days!!!!!

*snicker*

you should let a little drip trickle out the tip before you stick it in.... adds lubrication. Then go nice and slow, its not a race.

Guess ill just stick to the glute
..I can feel a LiL knot where I shoot kinda like how u get a knot n ur back....I shoot in about same spot or within a half inch or so....should I move inject site on glute?

Last edited:
OK dont mean to change subjects but chevyon6s you might can help me on this since where using the same thing here or anybody else can help if they know. My quad i injected Monday the right one is almost all the soreness is gone. The one i did Friday the left one it still hurts but here is the thing today i notice it was red and it was slightly warm and itchy no swelling or lump of any kind. The pain and soreness right now seems like its starting to go away so i dont know what that could be?

Are u running a temp.....I thought I had infection when I first started this but it wasn't...guess this is just potent ass shit....first z stuff I've used

some labs use different kinds of oil
some use different kinds and amounts of alcohol.
it can be hard to pinpoint but warming the barrel of the syringe under running warm/hot water [ dont uncover the pin or get it wet ] will thin the oil slightly which may help. also avoid injecting to fast, especially if the oil is thick.draw the oil from the vial with 1 needle and then change to a new sharp needle to inject with.

when using juice that comes with the territory i thought the same thing when i first started using and woke up the next day like what the fuck is goin on but after a while you get use to it

when using juice that comes with the territory i thought the same thing when i first started using and woke up the next day like what the fuck is goin on but after a while you get use to it

I alternate quads and glutes, gives you plenty of time to recover from injection, and it gets easier man

Like others said it just comes with the territory. Luckily my first cycle was Prop so I got broken in kind of fast, and I'm glad I did because my next 2 cycles both included Denkall Test 400, and I'm sure many on here can attest to the fact that that shit packed a legendary punch. Sometimes you just have to suck it up. No pain no gain. LOL

ya chevyon6s to your question its no swelling are not no knot of any kind. Just red and a tad warm an itchy but the pain isn't as bad as yesterday so idk? (am shooting in the delts tonight with either a 5/8 or 1 inch length. Am just scared with 5/8 it might not go to far in! I'm 7 to 8 % body fat.)

ya chevyon6s to your question its no swelling are not no knot of any kind. Just red and a tad warm an itchy but the pain isn't as bad as yesterday so idk? (am shooting in the delts tonight with either a 5/8 or 1 inch length. Am just scared with 5/8 it might not go to far in! I'm 7 to 8 % body fat.)

1 inch for delts imo.

if the pain and redness is better its a reaction to the injection and not infection . infection would get worse without treatment.

5/8 should be long enough at your BF-but i would still use a 1inch i dont know why-i just would and only stick 3/4 the way in

Back