uncle z question.......no homo....my ass hurts

ok thanks man ya im like that to lol! hmm wonder why my other leg didnt do it? (it seems like its going to be hard to aspirate in the delts though because with that stuff i almost have to pull the plunger back with both hands.) Man you guys are so helpful def. best information around the web! I have learned so much from this forums.

yeh im up 20 pounds at the start of week 8 so im def could give a fuck less about the pain and gonna keep packing on the weight but i was just curious cause i had heard some stuff about z gear ....

have to shoot left glute tomorrow evening..its still soar...should i just shoot an inch or so away from where i have been shooting or just suck it up and keep doing the same thing? any great info before tomorrow would be great...only have inch and half needles cause ive only been shooting glute...the british dragon didnt faze me but this shit is intense...

shit i put on another 20 pounds ill shoot this shit into my eyeball.............jk

hahahahaha-i hear ya bro

dont shoot it where the pain and swelling is-suck it up pin the delts and go halfway in-just make sure your halfway in-or a lil more

if i rub on the left side where i have been injecting u can feel the muscle is a little harder than the lower part of my ass...

and on the right side..theres a spot that feels the same but its a little off to the right of where i inject....

its just my opinion-bu i would not inject there-you are asking for sterile abcess-not saying its gonna happen-just pin somewhere else dude-aint nothing to it but to do it

I tried to pin in my quad today, draw a lil drop of blood, so i went with delts, much easier, and 0 pain. with a 1.5 in pin, but left about 1/2 in out

chevyon6's (i know you said you gained 20 pounds but is a lot of it muscle? Can you tell a difference? Just wondering since where using the exact same stuff.) how are your strength gains? Also what week did it kick in for ya? Ya i also just did the delts about 2 hours ago for the first time didnt even feel it! The thing is though how is it going to feel when i wake up in the morning.... Hopefully not as bad as my quads was!

Last edited:
is it his test e 300? i had some homebrew test e 400 that absolutely crippled me on almost every shot for days, and caused swelling on a few that lasted for a week+. i had buddies running the same shit (including the dude that brewed it) that were having no basically no problems. of course these guys are on year round and this was really only my 2nd cycle. in the end i chalked it up to the potency of the gear and the fact it was my second run. i was thinking of going with z for my 3rd, hope i get some less painful shit.

Last edited:
The Uncles test E is 300mg/ml.I have used 20ml of it with no injection site soreness.Three friends are using it also without any pain.

I'm using some UGL 400mg/ml test E in EO right now that is pain free.

Well woke up this morning and i have to say its def. not as sore as my quads was! I am not going to jinks myself though because my peak pip dont usually come until about day 2 or 3. The soreness is only when i move my delts in a side lateral position which is common. So i def. recommend doing delts, unless it gets 10x's worse are something this will def. be my favorite site! Also was going to ask i have a bruise about pea size is that anything to worry about? Only asking that because i didnt get that when i did my quads. (thanks)

im having the same issue with his test e 300,im kinda getting used to it now tho. the pain always peaks 2 days after the shot for me, so ive been sticking to glutes where i dont mind the pain in the ass as bad as my quad was.

just injected left delt....went good..keep u posted

i could care less about the pain, shit i was about used to it and getting used to sitting down real easy..it was only soar a day or so but last week it was still soar a week later when time for next shot..just didnt want to fuck up and shoot into soar muscle..

i actually thought this was alot easier than trying to turn half ass around and shoot glutes..

as far as the 20 pounds question, ive put a little bit of weight on the stomach and neck, but thats to be expected..still wear same size pants

muscles are getting bigger for sure, people i havent seen in a lil while notice..strength has def gone up..20 to 60 pound weight increase on all my exercises..hated and could hardly do wide grip pull ups before and now i bang them out no prob and actually love them....

this past week (week 8) i felt like a beast..threw more weight on everything, prob could have gona a lil more but didnt want to jump to fast and hurt myself..

started to see noticable strength increase around week 5.....hope that helps

i posted this a couple days back, this is something i saw posted by some guy named fraggle on a different forum. I havin' the same probs, extreme pain peaking 2-3 days post inject lasting approx a week. my next inject i gonna try cutting it with some oil as this guys says...

First, there are five primary causes of injection pain.

1) High Benzyl Alcohol content.

Benzyl Alcohol (BA) is used to increase the lipid solubility of esterfied compounds and to prevent bacteria growth in the oil. Most UGL's use excess BA or only BA as the co-solvent, due to it's modest price. Unfortunately, it can cause the destruction of cells and significant localised pain and inflammation. The discomfort is characterised by fairly rapid onset of a painful, red, swollen area. This can be ameliorated by diluting the compound with sterile cutting oil (grapeseed, cottonseed, sesameseed). A 1:1 ratio often works well.

2) Precipitation of short estered compounds

The shorter an ester, the less solubility is has in oil. This necessitates higher concentrations of BA to prevent the compound from 'crashing' out of solution. When the oil is injected, the BA is absorbed from the location of the oil depot. This caused the active compound to precipitate fine crystals within the muscle. The onset of this pain is often 4-12 hours after injection and is characterised by a hard, red, swelling at the injection site. To prevent this an additional co-solvent is needed, Benzyl Benzoate. BB maintains solubility of the esterfied compound past the point at which BA has been removed, preventing crystaline precipitation. Most UGL's don't add this to their compounded oils due to the higher cost. If added at approximately 20% by volume you can prevent most associated short ester pain.

3) High concentration (mg/ml)

Per above, Long ester = high solubility, short ester = less solubility. Human grade pharmaceutical hormones are almost never dosed higher then 200mg/ml for long esters (cypionate). To increase the concentration, a larger amount of BA is necessary as a co-solvent. This can result in a similar reaction to that caused by short esters with pain and swelling as the BA is absorbed and solubility decreases and precipitation occurs. In this instance you don't 'need' the additional co-solvent (BB, but it still helps!). Instead, you can simply dilute the compounding oil with sterile cutting oil to lower the concentration to within the solubility for that ester.

4) Fascia displacement

This occurs when a large volumetric quantity is injected into a single site. The oil pushes the muscle fascia apart and results in stretching and eventually scarring with the muscle. This can be avoided by reducing single site injection volume and spreading the injections between multiple sites. This is also a good idea as more smaller, more frequent dosing significantly reduces many of the side effects of AAS. These become exacerbated by peak and troughs in hormone levels. The reduction in side effects is particularly dramatic with trenbolone acetate when an ED injection schedule is maintained.

5) Histamine reaction

This doesn't occur as often, but is still a potential possibility. For a compound to become biologically active the ester must be cleaved from the parent molecule. This results in the formation of a carboxylic acid. Some people find that they are sensitive to one of these. This results in swelling, warmth, redness and possibly a rash at the injection site. In the worst instance the individual may have an existing allergy to the carrier oil (sessame, etc...) that can result in anaphylaxis (swelling and occlusion of the airway) in addition to localised inflammation. If any histamine reaction results, immediately discontinue use and switch to an alternate carrier oil and/or alternate ester. If anaphylaxis results, immediately seek medical attention.

Ultimately I break these down into the following set of rules.

1) Dilute compound with sterile cutting oil to get mg/ml at <=200 for long esters and <=100 for short esters.
2) Add 20% Benzyl Benzoate by volume to propionate and phenylpropionate esters.
3) Use a 23g needle to prevent high output pressure from smaller needles
4) Inject very slowly to reduce muscle fascia displacement
5) Inject frequently w/ less volume, <3ml for large muscles and <2ml for smaller muscles
6) Rotate sites every time (I use six sites)
7) Gently warm the oil to improve viscosity
8) Ensure that the injection is deep intra-muscular and fully through any sub cutaneous fat

You can also add:
100mg benadryl one hour prior to injection
800mg ibuprofen one hour prior to injection

However, the ibuprofen will reduce the activity of autocrine based transcription and activity of PGE and PGF so continued use can result in less muscle hypertrophy.

BA could actually be antisceptic-it causing pain is a myth

Not necessarily, from what I've read, Benzyl Alcohol is a mild anesthetic in small concentrations (read: similar to HG mixtures) but can act cause localised cellulitis necrosis and/or neurotoxicity at higher concentrations. Some theorise that this is what causes the site pain from UGL gear with high BA concentrations.

its a myth b saan-you would have to have a ridiculous amount in there to cause pain.

just as you said-they theorise

its a myth b saan-you would have to have a ridiculous amount in there to cause pain.

just as you said-they theorise

Btw, my comments have nothing to do with Zs product specifically only mixture composition in general, this discussion should probably be in thread by itself. But come on man you can't just write something off by saying it's a myth without some reasoning to back it up. There's plenty of room for differing opinions on this and I'm not stating that the BA is the definite cause of the pain. I just pointed out that some theories (supported by the known properties of BA on human tissue) are that the % of BA could be a cause through irritation and/or tissue damage.

Another theory (I believe that this was also pointed out in that copy/paste from dess above) is that some brands may use much higher %s of BA to oil and thus use it partially as a transport in addition to its intended antiseptic use. Thus when injected the BA dissipates too quickly (this doesn't conflict with the previous theory as it could still be damaging to the tissue prior to disolving) and allowing the active steroid to crystalize in a lump in the injection site.

The BB would be beneficial in this case as it is much less soluable and would slow the breakdown of the transport solution and prevent the crystalization.

I will state though that Im no chemist, I merely read a lot both theories and studies and have a lot of medical professionals in my immediate family that I ask questions of as well. I'm always open to listen to anyone else's ideas.

Back