Under age

wouldn't reccomend it at 13-16. At 17, 18, 19+ I think it is individual. Most kids shouldn't but there are a lot of talented ones that do and make incredible gains (this is coming from someone who has trained with and watched many D1 college athletes) which they use in college as they hone their skills.

I have heard a lot of people say that people in HS shouldnt use juice because it is only the people who get to a top college tier naturally that explode and go big time NFL when they hit the gear...from people I know, this is not the case by any means in college athletics.

The fact is that the argument "you have high natty test levels that you can make tons of gains on" is COMPLETELY irrelevant. Nothing will give you gains like gear so the earlier you start the earlier you will get ahead. Someone using gear from 18-28 will end up miles ahead of someone that trains 18-23 natty and then hops on gear until 28 assuming standard nutrition/training for both.

I think 19-22 is the prime age for gear because you are good enough at what you do by that time that it will really start to advance you and side effects are minimized. I was done growing completely (this means closed growth plates) at around 18...granted everyone is different but arnold started using at 13-15 and ended up at 6'3 so its all individual.

The fact is that the argument "you have high natty test levels that you can make tons of gains on" is COMPLETELY irrelevant. Nothing will give you gains like gear so the earlier you start the earlier you will get ahead. Someone using gear from 18-28 will end up miles ahead of someone that trains 18-23 natty and then hops on gear until 28 assuming standard nutrition/training for both.

miles ahead of what? the number of people who actually become professional ANYTHING in sports is statistically an anomoly. So the idea that you gear up early and your chances skyrocket is crap. gear up early and your chances of being fucked up are considerably more likely. this stuff isn't a creatine supplement or a protein shake, you're talking about the chemical signals your body uses to regulate the pituitary, liver, kidneys, testes, and a hell of a lot more.

miles ahead of what? the number of people who actually become professional ANYTHING in sports is statistically an anomoly. So the idea that you gear up early and your chances skyrocket is crap. gear up early and your chances of being fucked up are considerably more likely. this stuff isn't a creatine supplement or a protein shake, you're talking about the chemical signals your body uses to regulate the pituitary, liver, kidneys, testes, and a hell of a lot more.

agreed with this guy, swim logic is flawed but i can see where ur going with it, just because you juice doesn't mean you're going to be great... also genetics plays a huge role in what your thinking steroids achieves.... just because i juice doesn't mean that im going to be as good in a sport as someone whose genetically gifted

A fuking men well said. Some if these kida think this is a "god" drug and u will be able to do all and accomplish all earlier than everyone else. They forget about genetics talent and raw ambition when the shit hita the fan. But what do we know.

Excellent post

agreed with this guy, swim logic is flawed but i can see where ur going with it, just because you juice doesn't mean you're going to be great... also genetics plays a huge role in what your thinking steroids achieves.... just because i juice doesn't mean that im going to be as good in a sport as someone whose genetically gifted

Yea I understand this. I am saying that if someone genetically gifted uses juice sooner they will get ahead faster than if they didn't. You can't compare gains with AAS to gains natty...they don't compare. If you want the most gains you will AAS. Period.

Back