updated diet pics

hey need..can u post up you b4 Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) pics like you did on ef...i think it will help alot
of guys who are in a hurry to use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) after only a few months of working out

brooklynheight said:
hey need..can u post up you b4 Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) pics like you did on ef...i think it will help alot
of guys who are in a hurry to use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) after only a few months of working out

sure, these are just before my first cycle, 4 years ago

Whats your ultimate goal now NS? You mentioned before you just wanted to be able to hang with the 70's guys Like Arnold and Zane... You are past that. So whats next?

Golgo13 said:
Whats your ultimate goal now NS? You mentioned before you just wanted to be able to hang with the 70's guys Like Arnold and Zane... You are past that. So whats next?

too be honest I dont feel like I've even got there yet, my pics look good, but I was just watching Conan the other day, and arnolds arms and chest were sick

needsize said:
too be honest I dont feel like I've even got there yet, my pics look good, but I was just watching Conan the other day, and arnolds arms and chest were sick

I maybe stepping out of line here, but they could cast you as the next Conan, and nobody would know the difference... Exept maybe your Canada accent.

I think you are psychologically addicted to gains.

Golgo13 said:
I maybe stepping out of line here, but they could cast you as the next Conan, and nobody would know the difference... Exept maybe your Canada accent.

I think you are psychologically addicted to gains.

thats pretty flattering, thanks.....I dont know how an intimidating barbarian I would be at 5'8" though :)

You have come a long way,I remember about 4 years ago on EF you said you were thinking about competing and a few guys said you weren't big enough,looks like you proved to the doubters you have what it takes.
Great job!
BTW,I know that when you look in the mirror you probably don't see yourself as being big,but trust everybody that tells you,you are huge!

Just out of curiosity, are you right handed? Your right pec and right lat appear to be slightly larger than on the left. It may be just the pictures and it is a minute difference, but still noticeable.

You can really see the difference. Got the monster bulk going. Im just now trimming back to a lean cut self after some serious bloat with drol. But am about to bulk again now Ive trimmed down.

needsize said:
wow, I'll have to go back and watch pumping iron again and see how he looks next to ferrigno, Lou was supposed to be 6'5"

I think he was more like 6... They did the WWF thing back then, just exagerated all the stats. I mean even in Pumping Iron they lied. When they weigh in, you actually see on the scale and you hear Ferigno's dad say he weighs 216... Now let me tell you, if he WERE 6'5 @ 216 he wouldn't look like that. He would look like Cherly Crow.

Oldschool68 said:
You can really see the difference. Got the monster bulk going. Im just now trimming back to a lean cut self after some serious bloat with drol. But am about to bulk again now Ive trimmed down.

you definitely look great in your avatar

Back