updated pics

Hey, Darlin'! Good to see you. Seems like yesterday you had your first child huh? I didn't know the Mrs was expecting again. Sorry to hear it's been a rough pregnancy for her. And YOU!

Nothing but love from this household to yours and prayers for a happy healthy baby and Momma. Have you guys picked a name yet?

thanks guys
I came off for a whole month(lol) and she didnt get pregnant so I went back on, but have been using hcg 2x a week, and that did the trick, same thing I did with the first one. Ash turned 3 in March, so they will be just over 3 years apart
Looks like we are going with the name Jessica, we both always liked that one, and now that she has her heart set on it, theres no going back....lol

LiftTillIDie said:
It's admirable that you maintain your dedication even though you're not planning to compete.

I am too obessive not too....I go in to train legs, and say I am going to take it easy as no one ever sees them anymore, then I end up pushing myself almost to the point of throwing up....I just dont know how to quit

needsize said:
thanks guys
I came off for a whole month(lol) and she didnt get pregnant so I went back on, but have been using hcg 2x a week, and that did the trick, same thing I did with the first one. Ash turned 3 in March, so they will be just over 3 years apart
Looks like we are going with the name Jessica, we both always liked that one, and now that she has her heart set on it, theres no going back....lol

The system appears to work. The kid looks like your little clone, so no one can blame it on the mailman...

AngryMuscles said:
still nasty man! how's ur lift nowadays??

I"m not as strong as I used to be, not using the same massive weights as before...I am trying to maintain the low bf from the other pics I posted....sorta makes it challenging

best lifts
bench 405x1(never tried more)
dumbell press 140s x 10 reps, I have a video of 8 reps on incline
squat 500lbsx5 reps raw no belt/wraps ass to the floor(posted a vid of 485x6)
deadlift 625x1, 550x6, 500x9(video for this one)
think thats most of them

hey Needsize! You are looking amazing as usual!! constantly improving, good stuff!! Keep up the good work sweetie. :)

Back