updates 11-25-08

these pics are so extremely gay no one wants to comment. everyone just starts bashing backspace on the keyboard once the page loads.

believe me, this post took great self restraint and a blindfold.

i bet i can pull your bitch though. Thanks for the compliments. One thing I learned on internet forums is that negative criticism translates into jealousy. Dont worry buddy, I'm not mad at you. If you need some pointers hit me up. Happy thanksgiving.

Pecs and traps are looking good, arms could use alittle more work, but I'm in the same boat! Good work.

look good and cut, if I had to say anything I think your traps are a little un-proportioned to the rest of your upper body.

Not shitting on you either and not jealous, you'd look beast if your arms and chest was a little bigger.

Hows your back and lats?

these pics are so extremely gay no one wants to comment. everyone just starts bashing backspace on the keyboard once the page loads.

believe me, this post took great self restraint and a blindfold.

I'm going to have to agree here. When you post pics as blatantly flaming gay as that first one people are just going to poke fun.

Lookin' good jaw. Still natty right? Plan on running another cycle anytime soon? Whats the weight sitting at bro?

yeah. I haven't ran a cycle in 5-6 years. I'm gonna stay natty. Now I'm at 175 and I probably want to get to 170. Since I've been fighting I've primarily focused on muscle endurance.

I'm with hungry and MoM. Nice mustache, lol. I can't even look at the pictures without bursting out laughing.. 1 and 3 are gems.

yeah. I haven't ran a cycle in 5-6 years. I'm gonna stay natty. Now I'm at 175 and I probably want to get to 170. Since I've been fighting I've primarily focused on muscle endurance.

Ya, I gotcha bro. Same here.. Although what I do is, if I have advance notice on a fight I'll train heavy for strength then the last 3-4 weeks before the fight for endurance. If I only have a few weeks noticed, I traing high rep/low weight push/pull routines every 2 days til fight time. I'm always cutting weight so I try to keep things more like a cutter routine anyway. I fight at 170 but walk around at 190. My goal after the holidays is to walk around at 170 and fight at 155..lol we'll see how that goes :)

keep up the good work..determination and dedication ..makes one larger.....seanusmc

nice pecs and traps in picture 2 and 3. picture one looks...well every one already made it clear to you lol. Can you take simple body building poses without distractions so we can see proper details??

lol i think i knocked this guy out at the beach before lol

i bet i can pull your bitch though. Thanks for the compliments. One thing I learned on internet forums is that negative criticism translates into jealousy. Dont worry buddy, I'm not mad at you. If you need some pointers hit me up. Happy thanksgiving.

youre ugly no homo, youre not pulling shit

Back