Urgent advice needed for my first cycle.

Avenger625

I know it's partially incorrect to start so early but I'm firm I'm pursing the first cycle.
As you will find I'm a beginner I need serious advices on my gears I'm about to use.
I'm underweight by 15Kgs (as per BMI) and that's the reason I'm taking the gears to kick-start the mass gain. I don't want to be on gears, in general JUST to KICK-START MY MASS GAIN.
I'm going to gym regularly for last 3months doing compound exercises including weight training.

Stats:
Height : 5'7"
Weight : 50Kgs
Body type: Skinny (Ectomorph).

Cycle:
=====
Week 1-6: Every Tuesday and Saturday - Test E 250mg (500mg / wk)
Week 1-3: Everyday 10mg in the morning and evening - DBol (20mg / day)
Week 6-7: Nothing
Week 8: Tamoxifen (40mg / day)
Week 9-10:Tamoxifen (20mg / day)

Supplement : MuscleTech Platinum 100% Whey

Querry:
=====
Question 1> Is the cycle good enough to suit the purpose? Any modification and/or advices shall be highly appriciated.

Question 2> Shall I use Meta-prime from Eminence or Alphab0l from Alpha Pharma as DBol?

Last edited:
Damn man. Have you tried eating yet?? Lol.

Listen to Ben, he know's damn well what he's talking about. Just check out his avatar.

you think steroids are going to make you grow???

my man, its food and training that makes you grow.. if youve been training its 100% your diet..

steroids do not defy the laws of physics.. you have to EAT to grow

i have a free diet advice thread in the diet section.. i suggest you post your diet up there and i will get to you

if youre interested in more personalized services please contact me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

website in link below

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

take pictures of what you eat daily :D interesting to know.... 3 months in gym and now you wanna take roids???
Spend 3+ years...
dianabol and test as first cycle do you know at least what is AI? Did not mentioned anything. HCG?
6 weeks test E??? Are you kidding me? For me that was time when it really started to kick in and then you wanna stop.
This is just phenomenal post... if there is anything you can do wrong then you did everything wrong ...

You should really try to reach a natural plateau before trying steroids. They are not a substitute to time and nutrition.

IMO, in 3 months of training, you shouldn't already be juicing. I'd say go at least a couple of years and see how your body reacts to your natural hormones. Many think that steroids are a miracle drug that will help you pack on a huge amount of mass in a little amount of time. This is true, but only under one:
Caloric input >Caloric output. If you are an ectomorph, you're going to need to consume a high amount of calories in order to gain weight. Don't expect steroids to do the mass gaining for you. Without proper diet and increased Caloric intake, the only weight you will be gaining is water retention. Best wishes on whatever it is you are going to pursue.

Sorry about telling my age wrong. Had I told my real age I would not have got any support.

About gears -
Reason1: In my gym-peer group most of them are on juice and that too with little knowledge. Although elder to me, but the fact is they are on juice which induces the crazy idea in me.
Reason2: I'm skinny and fed up being so and wanted to gain mass quickly. I knew it has side effects so never wanted to use them for long so thought making 12weeks cycle a 6weeks cycle would probably minimize its ill-effects but kick-start my gain.

It's pretty evident from my routine and my posts that I'm a rookie.

REALY THANKS!!!

All your advices are much appreciated and I will not be running any cycle.

Aside from the other down sides mentioned.

Is there research behind a shorter cycle?

It may shut you down without you being on long enough to experience the positive effects.

You need to read the stickies my friend - top to bottom, front to back, and learn everything there is to know about cycling.

DO NOT RUN THIS CYCLE!

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/111479-massive-newbie-info.html

There's some light reading to get you up and running buddy - welcome to 'Ology.

BigBen

Big bro,

I tried PM you multiple times but it returned some error. If you have some time can you please help me with diet chart and exercise chart which can help catalyze my growth, strength and gain. This would be deemed as a great favour.

Thanks & Regards,
Ayon.

You need to read the stickies my friend - top to bottom, front to back, and learn everything there is to know about cycling.

DO NOT RUN THIS CYCLE!

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/111479-massive-newbie-info.html

There's some light reading to get you up and running buddy - welcome to 'Ology.

BigBen

Hi Big bro,

I tried multiple times to PM you but it returned some error. It shall be deemed a great favour if you would please find li'l time to write a diet and exercise chart for me that can catalyse growth, strength and gain.
Please let me know what inputs you need from my end.

Regards,

Hi Big bro(BigBen66),

I tried multiple times to PM you but it returned some error. It shall be deemed a great favour if you would please find li'l time to write a diet and exercise chart for me that can catalyse growth, strength and gain.
Please let me know what inputs you need from my end.

Regards,
fb[dot]ayon[at]myself[dot]com.

Back