Vacation/ Injection Timing

A-10

Delectable Injectables
I’ve been shooting 600 mg test enan 2x a week, usually Mon/Thur. I’m going on vaca in a week (5th -12th) and can’t bring shit with me. What’re my options?

I didn’t inject yesterday, was saving it for today, 300mg. Then was gonna shoot Friday early morning before I left. Should I just only shoot the other 300mg Friday before I leave or inject 600?

Also, any orals that I could take to lessen the yo-yo, maybe eat massive amounts of tribulus? Thanks in advance

What ever you are supposed to inject the week of (6-12), I would inject it on the 5th all at once if possible and then take another injection immediately when you get home... Whether it takes one syringe or two... You will be fine with the Test E half life...

You should not need to worry about orals and you should not have any yo-yo affect... The half life is plenty good with Test E...

I agree with Dirty D. Test E is released slowly... hitting 600mg before you leave on the 5th is ok. Dont worry about the tribulus, the test isnt going anywhere. If you happen to be going to mexico, feel free to drop into any one of the numerous pharmacies and try some of the local AAS!!! Rock Bottom prices in a ready to inject package!

You alright w/injecting your whole weekly dosage before leave. do it all time and never really felt a yo yo, sometimes a little extra bloat but that's about it. Trib will do nothing in this situation.

Back