Var Q's

fugazee

Support the troops!!!
I will be starting Var soon but want to clarify a few things first.

Doing some research I have found that 20-50mg ed should be good, and in higher doses i might have issues with acne, water retention, high bp. alsoDHT converstion is low and it does not aromatize. Anavar's profile suggests that the decrease in HPTA function is dose dependent. WHat does "dose dependant" mean? Will I need to do a PCT after my cycle? I have read a list of cycles that would require a good PCT but Var wan't on it. should i be taking anything with it while cycling? I have chosen this because it is rather mild and safe, and it is what I feel comfortable with.
I plan on taking 50mg ed with creatine, protein formulated for PWO and throughout the day, clean diet.

20mg of Var ed is way to low. Thats a female dose almost. I would go with 50-80mg ed split up since the half life is like 6 hrs or something. I also would run a low dose of test with it. If this is your first cycle you should be doing a test only cycle.

20mg of Var ed is way to low. Thats a female dose almost. I would go with 50-80mg ed split up since the half life is like 6 hrs or something. I also would run a low dose of test with it. If this is your first cycle you should be doing a test only cycle.

I have done cycles in the past (military days) but nothing in the last 5 years just lifting. I also had other questions, would you comment please? Thx

I have done cycles in the past (military days) but nothing in the last 5 years just lifting. I also had other questions, would you comment please? Thx

Sure , shoot away. I might be gone for a bit but the other good bro's here will help. Ask away my friend , that is what this board is for...Never a dumb question , just the one never asked.

Sure , shoot away. I might be gone for a bit but the other good bro's here will help. Ask away my friend , that is what this board is for...Never a dumb question , just the one never asked.

They were already asked, in the og post, take a look, thanks

I will be starting Var soon but want to clarify a few things first.

Doing some research I have found that 20-50mg ed should be good, and in higher doses i might have issues with acne, water retention, high bp. alsoDHT converstion is low and it does not aromatize. Anavar's profile suggests that the decrease in HPTA function is dose dependent. WHat does "dose dependant" mean? Will I need to do a post cycle therapy (pct) after my cycle? I have read a list of cycles that would require a good post cycle therapy (pct) but Var wan't on it. should i be taking anything with it while cycling? I have chosen this because it is rather mild and safe, and it is what I feel comfortable with.
I plan on taking 50mg ed with creatine, protein formulated for PWO and throughout the day, clean diet.

Can we get your stat's please (age, height, weight, history, goals, training, etc..)??
That will help alot in giving you tailored advice to fit your question.

29 yrs
6'1" 235
about 18-20%bf
clean diet, ran a few cycles years ago, military days, have been lifting for about12 years on and off, on strait for a year. My goals are to get a little leaner and my diet is pretty solid.I lift 4 days a week cardio 3 days. I know a test cycle is g2g but i cant have the sides,no prob in the military but not in the business i am in now, that is why I need to stay with something a little more mellow, var is my choice for now.

29 yrs
6'1" 235
about 18-20%bf
clean diet, ran a few cycles years ago, military days, have been lifting for about12 years on and off, on strait for a year. My goals are to get a little leaner and my diet is pretty solid.I lift 4 days a week cardio 3 days. I know a test cycle is g2g but i cant have the sides,no prob in the military but not in the business i am in now, that is why I need to stay with something a little more mellow, var is my choice for now.

have you taken test b4 ? what sides are you afraid of or have you had in the past ?

have you taken test b4 ? what sides are you afraid of or have you had in the past ?

Ive had the bad acne and felt irritable, i didnt mind because i was in the military. to be honest, fucking with my hpta function freaks me out a bit now, im almost 30 and still like fucking my wife like a piledriver and she would notice if i didn't want to eat box like i do. also my job, acne kills deals and i cant have that.

test makes you feel like a million bucks dude, var is a weak waste of money in my mind...but all the drug profiles make it sound great (the no sides, the slow quality gains, the no injecting, blah blah blah). its near worthless to me, especially if you are at 18-20% bf, if you were at 6-8%, it would be a slightly different story. i think if you run Anavar (var), even at a moderate dose, you will be telling yourself that you are seeing the gains but they are probably not really there, 'the placebo pump'. but since you will spend so much fucking money on it, you will let yourself believe that its working wonders. just my opinion though bro, do what you want.
ps - i guarantee ((sleekphysique)) is going to hop on this.

detone01, i see what your saying regarding test, also understand placebo pump, such a mind fuck. will consider
thanks

Last edited:
its just that alot of people read that profile on var and it does sound amazing, i agree. and then they end up spending a ton of money on it and never see the results that the profile lead them to believe. it is a good drug, but it must be used in the right manner, with the right expectations to be worth the money. hope i didnt drag you down man.

its just that alot of people read that profile on var and it does sound amazing, i agree. and then they end up spending a ton of money on it and never see the results that the profile lead them to believe. it is a good drug, but it must be used in the right manner, with the right expectations to be worth the money. hope i didnt drag you down man.

not at all bro, im not like some others here, i take what you say and use it to my benifit, and thank you for you knowledgable input it might save someone a lot of money, time, and pain in the future. and you didn't bring me down, actually more excited to learn and and do whats best

thx bro

Yes starting dose for a guy is at least 40mg to start if you need more info contact me your friend in iron dynoman

29 yrs
6'1" 235
about 18-20%bf

Hmmm, ok. Well, I guess if you don't react well to test I'd probably recommend just running an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose with the var. (maybe 100 to 150mg/week). You shouldn't have many sides with that.
Remember, Var will shut down your HPTA to, so don't think it wont.
If you're dead set against the test, run the var at 40-50mg/day for 8-10 weeks and plan on doing a short post cycle therapy (pct). Maybe 3 weeks of clomid 50mg/day when done. That will restart your natty test.
I'll warn you though, some guys that insist on running var without test, end up having low libido during and after.

Good advice. i was starting to say the same.

Im confused, not trying to take over the thread figured the question would help him too.

Why drop the creatine? Ive read atleast 5 other times on this forum that creatine and var go hand in hand because var increases the effectiveness.

So why are you saying drop it? or am I just missing something?

Back