Very excited now.

Numbnutz11731

Ok gentlemen. The sus has been administered.Was a piece o' cake. Hardly even felt it. My question is How long before I feel some soreness.I did 250 last night in the glute. woke up this morning absolutly pain free!!!!! Although my leg feelsa bit heavy. But not sore at all. Its coming isnt it????

I would say if you feel nothing now you'll feel nothing or very little. Wait until the injections build up and they might. I found that the 2 times I used Sustanon (sust) the first few injections hurt and after that it was apin free, so it doesn't have to always hurt.

You will not always feel a soreness, it varies with inj. It's good to hear everything went OK, good luck with your cycle & keep us posted on your results.

Numbnutz11731 said:
I will. Thanks again for your help guys...Taught me alot..eased the nerves abit....

That's what we are here for bro, if you ever have any more questions don't hesitate to ask!

Its different for everyone. Sus burns for some, doesn't for others. For me, I didn't get the burn after injection at 1st, but started to get it toward the end of my cycle. Its no big deal.

What you gotta watch for is bad injections where you get a "lump". Make sure it doesnt turn into a abcess. The key to avoiding these is being CLEAN and keeping the pin still while injecting.

Also, don't forget it will be at least 3-5 weeks before you start to feel it. Just eat eat eat and hit your bowflex hard.

Good Luck!

I gotta tell ya that pic yesterday of that dudes leg scared the shit outta me. I'm extremely carefull. My biggest fear is infection....

Back