Veternarian Steroids

lucky6914

Calf Growth Hormone from Veternarian

Okay so i went out and got some info on the stuff that this Vet is giving and am looking for some info on it so any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated. They are doing 6 week cycles, is that long enough for a growth hormone and is a post cycle therapy (pct) or Aromatase inhibitor (AI) needed with a growth hormone. Aparantly they are Calf Growth Hormones pills, and how you take them is by crushing them and mixing the crushed pills in a cream and rub on your arm and let dry. you are supposed to coverit in saran wrap and let it stay overnight. Also, im checking into getting some finaplix from him, is there anything else i should try and get? can i get test from him as well?

Last edited:
lucky6914 said:
is that long enough for a growth hormone

Nope.

lucky6914 said:
and is a post cycle therapy (pct) or Aromatase inhibitor (AI) needed with a growth hormone.

Nope.

lucky6914 said:
Aparantly they are Calf Growth Hormones pills, and how you take them is by crushing them and mixing the crushed pills in a cream and rub on your arm and let dry.

You do know that that is not the same thing as HGH, correct?

lucky6914 said:
is there anything else i should try and get? can i get test from him as well?

Yes testosterone would be the thing to try and get, if anything at all.

Calf growth hormone pills? Are you sure your not talking about Finaplix H?

If your answer is yes, then please tell me the name of what you are talking about.

And listen to Aboot. Get test.
Using creams are a pain in the ass. And if your planning on using DMSO, that stuff can potentially be more dangerous than injections.
Plus, creams can be dangerous to other people like your girlfriend or wife, especially if they are pregnant.

I'm not trying to talk you into injecting, but i don't advocate creams.

Back