Virgin no more

soulchoice

Not that any would care, but I thought I would let the world know that I have finally done the injection. I should have listened to people long before today. The injection went smoothly, without pain. I was always so scared of the needle. Definitely painless, heck a blood test hurts more!!!

I injected 400mg of Test-E into my right quad, using 25 guage 5/8" needle. Thankyou to all you people for your help and info

way to join the club man, but some advise: i would make that needle a 1 inch or 1.25 if u are going into the quad. make sure it goes in deep.

I have 1 inch ones as well. I guess I will try that next time. I was on the website www.spotinjections.com and it advised that 5/8" is what was needed for thighs. What is the proper length needed? What can happen in the event the needle did not go deep enough into the muscle? How can you tell if you went deep enough?

Welcome to the dark side bro. I did my first shot 2 or 3 weeks ago and I actually look forward to the next now!

thata girl.lol j/k congrats see its not that bad hey it still takes me a few minutes to hype my self up before the plunge.......

trendkill said:
way to join the club man, but some advise: i would make that needle a 1 inch or 1.25 if u are going into the quad. make sure it goes in deep.

Definitely. Longer pin for quads/glutes.

Back