Wanna See Gains (Part III)

DAY 10 SUNDAY

75mgs Tren (right quad)

GYM Quads: 20 sets including; leg extensions (3 different angles), light squats, Leg presses (3 different angles), misc leg exercises for quads only (TEAR DROP).

Last edited:
Wow thanks for all the help barry! What im confused about though is I always thought when your cutting you want to make sure your burning more calories then you consume?

So what if your eating about 3000-4000 calories all meats and cheese , your saying you could still get cutt up ? Even though your consuming calories that are in the range for bulking ?

Wow thanks for all the help barry! What im confused about though is I always thought when your cutting you want to make sure your burning more calories then you consume?

So what if your eating about 3000-4000 calories all meats and cheese , your saying you could still get cutt up ? Even though your consuming calories that are in the range for bulking ?

Def. YES! To put it to you simple you either cut out carbs or you count calories.

For me, I hating counting stuff (im accountant and do enough of that at work). So, I like the concept of eating as much of a couple things as I want..Now remember, you probably crave the hell out of some stuff like breads, pasta, certain drinks, candy, sauces..etc. YOU MUST stay strict on this diet (you cant have both carbs and calories...lol).

But to answer your question YES! And if your doing cardio with this diet your see results very quickly im certain.

Wow barry thanks for all your responses, so on average if you were to guess your daily calorie intake while cutting atkins style what would you say it is ?

Have you ever eaten like 5000 calories with just meats and cheese and still been able to lose bodyfat ?

So would it be impossible to gain muscle using atkins style since if your cutting using it and your consuming high amounts of calories but losing fat you wouldnt be able to gain muscle ?

Wow barry thanks for all your responses, so on average if you were to guess your daily calorie intake while cutting atkins style what would you say it is ?

Have you ever eaten like 5000 calories with just meats and cheese and still been able to lose bodyfat ?

So would it be impossible to gain muscle using atkins style since if your cutting using it and your consuming high amounts of calories but losing fat you wouldnt be able to gain muscle ?

Yes. I try to intake between 3500-5000 calories per day while on cycle (for a lean bulk using this method).

You can gain just as much muscle if not more using this method because of the high intake of PROTEIN that you would be consuming (make sure you drink minimum 1 gallon of water per day..your body will need it to digest the protein...hurts the back end if you know what i mean).

Fun Fact: A pro bodybuilder usually only gains between 3-5lbs of muscle per year..ACTUAL MUSCLE!!

So when you hear someone say that they have gained 30lbs while on cycle and its mostly muscle..its not true.

Day 12 Tuesday

75mgs Sustanon (sust) (right chest)

NO GYM

Starting to catch a little flu..possibly tren flu or test flu.

Day 13 Wednesday

75mgs Tren
150mgs Sust

GYM: Tris/Back: 20 sets. 10minutes Cardio.

Feeling sick. Went to DR. today and its just allergies. BP is high (probably due to the meat diet), and Body Temp is elevated (probably due to the drugs).

Will post some pics by Friday

Day 14 Thursday

75mgs Tren (right shoulder)

GYM: Shoulders: 22 sets.

Starting to get a little acne over arms. Face is getting a little oily as well. Strength seems good and steady. I'm getting a little bloated so I might increase my letro, clomid, and prami just a bit to help out (I hate increasing those because they make me very drogy and seem to hinder my progress due to declined mental ability).

Day 15 Friday

150mgs Sust
75mgs Tren (both in left glute)

GYM: Light Legs. 20 sets. 20 minutes cardio. Burned 200 calories.

Taking tomorrow off for recovery!!!!! Pictures coming soon. Sorry guys have been super busy lately. By this weekend I promise.

DAY 17 Sunday

150mgs Sust
75 mgs Tren (right glute)

OFF

Not exactly happy with how everything is looking right now. Howerver, its only the first weeks in. Hopefully, I can build out my chest a little and keep working on my bicep definition and back.

Last edited:
Yes. I try to intake between 3500-5000 calories per day while on cycle (for a lean bulk using this method).

You can gain just as much muscle if not more using this method because of the high intake of PROTEIN that you would be consuming (make sure you drink minimum 1 gallon of water per day..your body will need it to digest the protein...hurts the back end if you know what i mean).

Fun Fact: A pro bodybuilder usually only gains between 3-5lbs of muscle per year..ACTUAL MUSCLE!!

So when you hear someone say that they have gained 30lbs while on cycle and its mostly muscle..its not true.

Good log. Is your cost of food really high on this diet? Consuming that many calories from meat has got to be costly. And when you say that about the pro bodybuilders I think one thing to consider is how close they are to theyre max size. Someone who has been training for a long time will not gain nearly as fast as someone who just started or is earlier on.

Good log. Is your cost of food really high on this diet? Consuming that many calories from meat has got to be costly. And when you say that about the pro bodybuilders I think one thing to consider is how close they are to theyre max size. Someone who has been training for a long time will not gain nearly as fast as someone who just started or is earlier on.

High??? HMMM...I'm a cheap ass so I buy the poor mans meats...lol..I spend around $75 a week on food. I look for manager specials with beef, chicken, and pork. You can really eat pretty cheap if you know what to buy. I buy a lot of hot dogs to for snacks or add them into things for calories. Hell, I have eggs and hot dogs every morning for Breakfast...lol

DAY 18 MONDAY

175mgs Sust
75mgs Tren (left quad)

GYM: Chest/Bi's: 20 sets chest. 15-20 sets bi's (moderate to low weight).

Got some decent pumps in the gym with my bi's..not so much with chest. Chest is always hard for me to get good pumps (any advice would be appreciative).

Acne still visable but not getting any worse. Mostly on arms/shoulder/back. Scalp is getting a little dry which happens to me sometimes on cycle. I need to get a special shampoo that I usually get (clears it right up).

hey man
shitty pics - you are no photographer!, but looks like you are making some nice gains. shoulders look thick and wheels are really coming up big time. Chest looks good, but I agree you could use some more size there. I get a massive chest pump out of a workout like this:
3 sets (slight) incline bench press smith machine. move grip close medium and wide - concentrateon the big squeeze at the top and dont lock out your arms (constant tension)
once you are burnt on that, move to HS machines - 3 sets on incline, flat, decline - again keep constant tension and limit the rom to maximize the chest contration;
finish with flyes on the pec deck and/or cables. For me it's critical to really concentrate on the chest while doing these - otherwise my shoulders and arms jump in - having said that - I do prolly 60% of my 1RM for weight - so not so impressive from a weight standpoint - but huge pump and burn.

Clear out your inbox bro - no PMs going in!

hey man
shitty pics - you are no photographer!, but looks like you are making some nice gains. shoulders look thick and wheels are really coming up big time. Chest looks good, but I agree you could use some more size there. I get a massive chest pump out of a workout like this:
3 sets (slight) incline bench press smith machine. move grip close medium and wide - concentrateon the big squeeze at the top and dont lock out your arms (constant tension)
once you are burnt on that, move to HS machines - 3 sets on incline, flat, decline - again keep constant tension and limit the rom to maximize the chest contration;
finish with flyes on the pec deck and/or cables. For me it's critical to really concentrate on the chest while doing these - otherwise my shoulders and arms jump in - having said that - I do prolly 60% of my 1RM for weight - so not so impressive from a weight standpoint - but huge pump and burn.

Clear out your inbox bro - no PMs going in!

Cleared! Didnt realize I had so many messages.

I will definitly try what you suggested. My chest feels sore the next couple of days but to actually get a good pump it just doesnt work for me. Its gotta be my routine. I hit some heavy weights followed up by some high volume low weights and still nothing.

Day 19 Tuesday
Weight: 180lbs

100mgs Tren (right quad)

GYM: AM-Cardio: 1hr. 500 calories burned; Stairmaster, bike, tread.

PM: Abs/Hams/Calves: 25 sets combined with hams & Calves. 200 twist crunches on machine. Stairmaster 30 minutes 250 calories low intensity.

Last edited:
Back