wanting to add some more compounds to my 1st cycle

lovethisshit

I am currently on my first AAS cycle and had planned on a 10 weeks. I am already starting to feel amazing. I am wanting to add some other compounds to what I am already doing and extend this longer than 10 weeks. I have arimidex for my AI on hand but haven't used any yet because no signs of gyno. I also have clomid and Nova for pct.

I am currently running

Test E / EQ 200mg mon and thursday

Test Prop. 100mg EOD.

I would really appreciate some advice on what I can add, and how long to run it to build some mass and more strength. I am open to adding an oral in moderation but I am concerned about the liver issues. Please give any advice from your experience with cycles close to mine with other compounds.

Thanks in advance.

Test only cycles should be the staple long after the first.. don't rush the growth process!

You need to get an idea about fluctuations and find where you are sensitive at certain dosages, or if you even posses the aromatase enzyme..There's lots to learn, listening to your body, knowing when to adjust dosages,feeling fluctuations,,at the same time dialing in your macros, adding a compound on to will not yield greater results..Take your time and utilize this as a learning curve,because your body will speak volumes to you even with just a stand alone like test.. Test only cycles can bring some of the greatest results if you truly know how to time your ester and meet your macros.. You can achieve what your going for with half of what your thinking...

When I say diet hard, like serously, diet fucking hard man.. I can't make this shit up if I tried!
Save your funds and buy more food

Your not on some beginner dose.. get bloods, and lets see where your at...

Speaking of bloods, do you plan on getting any?

Im not very experienced but if there is something that I've learned on this forum is:
1. Testosterone ONLY for your first cycle, 500/wk more than enough
2. You should do blood tests and use AI accordingly

Make sure you read the stickies, there is one for planning the perfect first cycle too

Im not very experienced but if there is something that I've learned on this forum is:
1. Testosterone ONLY for your first cycle, 500/wk more than enough
2. You should do blood tests and use AI accordingly

Make sure you read the stickies, there is one for planning the perfect first cycle too

especially being on 700mgs a week of test and 400 of EQ, thats 1100mgs of hormone weekly, of AAS weekly for a first cycle, i'd say its more then enough.

Test alone can achieve literally anything, it possess fat loss properties, great for promoting skeletal mass..Why fix something that is not broken?

Bro you don't need anything else. You will feel more and more amazing in the coming weeks. If anything run 12-14 weeks with tesat only. Do you have an AI?

I dont see any point in running test e and test p together at the same time. whatever you do don't add more steroids to your first cycle. Also make sure you keep your estrogen under control with an AI and consider using hcg in your next cycle. You should take a look at the stickys at the top of the page it will help a lot.

Also there is a such thing as growing to fast and it usually results in stretchmarks or injuries because your tendons won't be able to handle the weight your muscles can when your muscles grow to fast. The best advice I can give you is don't rush things and stay at moderate dosed cycles until you figure out how you respond to steroids. Also make sure you have a good PCT planned there is some great info in the sticky section about pct. And last bit of advice get blood work done after your cycle Eq can raise your hct so you might need to give blood after your cycle to lower it.

I don't think it would be a bad idea to just stop taking the eq since it's your first cycle. But that could be considered a waste by some and playing it safe by others. I promise you though that there will be many more cycles to come just ease into it all slow and don't start adding in every steroid out there. Slow and steady wins the race just look at dexter jacksons bodybuilding career he has out lasted every one he competed against he is a perfect example.

LTS,

How old are you ?
Height ?
Weight ?
Years lifting ?

Eq is good for some people but not for me as under 5-600 mg a week it s really not effectual and then for a long long time.. However some love it.

Ur taking 2 type s of test..prop as a kick start and then dropping it when the E comes on line is OK but your using both..plus EQ and now u want to throw an oral at this ? Why the hurry ?

I bet you do feel amazing but son ( no offense, I say this as ur waaaay to lost) to run 2 tests and EQ and then add an oral. Dude your eventually gonna have to get off and your PCT is gonna be a bitch. Run the E another 4-6 weeks max then PCT out and do bloods. Even if your PCT is 100 percent the fact you ve run the amount of test and eq normal s going to suck bad... and wanting to add an oral ??? W T F.

Liver damage is no joke but also overblown unless you run highly toxic orals either to high or to long. The liver is as forgiving as Jesus Christ but...keep fkn atound with your body and you ll be sorry.

PM me when you get enuff post I ll sort you out if you want.

Last edited:
i agree.. what are your goals on this cycle??

what does your diet look like?? a cycle with a poor diet is a waste of time!!!

I am currently on my first AAS cycle and had planned on a 10 weeks. I am already starting to feel amazing. I am wanting to add some other compounds to what I am already doing and extend this longer than 10 weeks. I have arimidex for my AI on hand but haven't used any yet because no signs of gyno. I also have clomid and Nova for pct.

I am currently running

Test E / EQ 200mg mon and thursday

Test Prop. 100mg EOD.

I would really appreciate some advice on what I can add, and how long to run it to build some mass and more strength. I am open to adding an oral in moderation but I am concerned about the liver issues. Please give any advice from your experience with cycles close to mine with other compounds.

Thanks in advance.

gyno is not the only issue you can get high blood pressure water retention and lot of other shit unless your blood work indicate e2 is OK then you must use AI. I made similar mistake initially not using AI but side effects came pretty quickly so started to use. BUT if you don't have sides it does not mean all is OK. many members have posted how E2 is in triple digits normal is 20-40 and did not felt sides, but it does leave stress on heart etc etc... Other issue will be that your joints are not gaining strength in same rate as muscles so if strength overcomes joints you again maybe face big troubles that's a reason you should go slowly.

I was just pondering things related to first cycles and people wanting to go wild on their first pass. My first cycle was reckless, Test, Tren, Mast. Read elsewhere what this did to me. So, with that in mind I am wanting to prepare for my first correct cycle. One concern I have is am I going to feel unsatisfied? It's something to consider in my opinion. After driving a Ferrari, can I go down to an entry level Mercedes or BMW and still be happy?

I'll do it once I can get a proper PCT supply together, but It's something for new people to consider when doing your first cycle. If you start too intense you may never be able to go back? I have no idea at this point, but it's something to ponder.

Back