Was zyzz's steroid cycle dosage true??

His transformation was amazing, and on top of that he seemed like a chill guy, I don't understand how people can hate him.
43abc_ORIG-zyzz4.jpg

Because he's aesthetic, because he went from scrawny lanky world of warcraft player with no life to jacked and smashing vag 24/7. Look at his before pics, for me it shows anyone can achieve anything no matter what your genetics are like that's why I choose him as my role model rather than some guy who was born with a good frame anyway.

Buddy, i understand how appealing it can be to a young kid to have that much bag thrown at you but the guy isn't even close to jacked even on the natural scale of things and he was juiced out of his gord.

You can do better on the role models. Someone who has put real hard work into their diet and training to enhance their body's natural look compared to someone who slams enough shit to kill himself just to stay looking aesthetically fit are 2 diff things. Its just promoting something bad in my opinion and giving the wrong idea to kids.

I choose him as my role model rather than some guy who was born with a good frame anyway.

dude. your 'role model' died at 22 from misusing drugs. He obviously wasn't too smart.

Besides that, he danced like a gay tard, he's got hair like from a bad Japanese anime, and set a bad example for kids such as yourself. Dude's a tool who couldn't handle drugs.

Because he's aesthetic, because he went from scrawny lanky world of warcraft player with no life to jacked and smashing vag 24/7. Look at his before pics, for me it shows anyone can achieve anything no matter what your genetics are like that's why I choose him as my role model rather than some guy who was born with a good frame anyway.

I'm not typically the type of person to flame anyone....but you have seriously gayed the place up with all of this.

Last edited:
we all know she died from cum overdose

Right on brother bundy!

Watched a video linked from another thread and honestly have to say I have never seen a bigger punk ass bitch in my life. To be honest I would love to have seen that fucker walk around nyc with that fuckin attitude - get her ass kicked all day long!!! Not usually a hater, really, but thank god that fucker is not around any more! I'm sure lots of bro's are happy about that.

It's not that I hate him, I hate how people like you suck his dick for no reason. I think he has great aesthetics...but naming this guy the "king"?? Wtf you kids smoking?

He was a dude from aus, a stripper, endorsed or created a protein brand, posted many youtube videos, was active in the bb.com forums, figured out aas somewhat from another forum site, used too much tren, prop, clen and cocaine, got called God of Aethetics/ Son of Zeus. Died in a sauna in thailand last aug of a heart attack because the aas and recreational drugs dont mix well. He had a crew in aus all running tren/prop. I guess that sums it up

He was kind of pretty. If I had to do an extended period in the big house, I 'm sure I could do much worse than having him as a cell mate.

^^he still wore make-up

i think your forgetting he is dead. I agree it's good to be able to set goals and achieve them and make changes in your life but you have to be alive to reap the benefits

Funny thread. I can only think of two reasons people go to thailand too:

1) kickboxing
2) absolutely disgusting but we all know what sickos do over there

99% of people should go to jail after a trip to thailand.

Yea i can vouch that he had sex with a tranny hooker! As posted before the guy was in mtl doing promotion or some shit at the same club/hotel I was at. He was major idiot strung out on coke, drinkin like there is no tomorrow. We all saw him leave with a tranny and god knows who was boning who, that tranny was known to be a top.

OP, seriously you can find a better role model zyzz was a cocksucker plain and simple, you are probably asking if it is true so you can do the same. I swear, you will wreck yourself before wrecking whoever it is you are set out to wreck.

Back