well this is my next cycle

BigSoda

after a long break ,like 10 weeks:D: this is what I'm gonna run,or I should say what I have

weeks 1-10 500mgs test enanthate
weeks 1-10 300mgs test cyp
weeks 1-10 600mgs deca
weeks 1-12 tren 100mgs ed
and continue gh @6 iu ed
and slin 10iu post workout

You could go one week longer with the enan, cyp and fina, since deca take 3 weeks before pct.

JohnnyB

LOOKS solid Soda ;) Good luck my friend!

Let me know when the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome kicks in from the 6 iu/day LOL.......:p

But at least you'll look great!!!!!

Cyp and Enanth,well I was gonna just run enanth but have 1 10ml bottle of cyp so why not just add it in there,I'm more than likly not gonna get more cyp so I dont want it to go to waste :D:,but yes if that were not the case it wouldnt make much sence,just dont want just 1 extra 10ml bottle hangin around.

the thing i need most is anti-e's cause most of these sources dont even carry those. i guess there isnt enough money in helping me prevent growth of breast tissue. so reseachkits it is

Nice cycle. fina for 12 weeks that should be nice. plus deca-you gonna throw some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) in there or do you, like me, not care about your nut size. mine were too big to start with anyway.;)

stonecold54 said:
Nice cycle. fina for 12 weeks that should be nice. plus deca-you gonna throw some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) in there or do you, like me, not care about your nut size. mine were too big to start with anyway.;)

nah I might use some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) ,but as long as my nuts bust who cares what size they r :D:

Back