Went hypo this morning....

XELFLEC

Well 3 days in a row I've felt weird, shakey, sweating, etc.
today was the worse ever, let me lay it out.
Wake up at 445 shower get ready
530 take osta/torem then drink a shake 2 scoops of gainer, 4oz of egg whites, 8 oz of Milk, 2scoops of almond butter
540-610 drive to work sipping a coffee with creamer
Get to work and move a couple things around and at about 630 I started feeling the sweats. i have to poo while im sitting on the toilet I started getting disoriented shaking and feeling like I'm going to pass out,so I finish and literally run back to my desk grab my iso bag and just start eating and drinking everything in it.
In less than 2 min I ate a banana,apple,8oz of OJ,giant scoops of almond butter(literally 1/4 of a jar)
I'm still shakin so I grab a chicken meal and start eatin sweet potato and chicken which brings us to now. I'm starting to level out, shakes just stopped along with that weird feeling.

I'm wondering if its the Osta or Torem that's spiking my insulin causing me to go into a diabetic shock? Both compounds are new to me and I've never felt like this before.
Maybe I should change the time I take them?

Last edited:
Crazy man, u got anything to check your insulin when u go through that
Sounds exactly the same issue a co worker went through last week,
He's type 1 diabetes and felt the same shaky, sweating then eventually passed out
Found him tucked inbetween 2 bins, and called ems, scary shit bro

Last edited:
Yeah thats what I meant bro, check your sugar level
Hes back to work but talked to him about it and he said when he goes through that, he starts feeling shaky and them starts to sweat like crazy, what he did is got to busy at work and skiped his insulin shot, and his sugar then was all outta wack

Last edited:
I just ate a 6egg omelette and hash browns, and I just don't feel right.
Thinking I may need to see a doctor if I feel like this all day.

I would, atleast check your sugar levels, seems outta wack, symtoms are there

Last edited:
Your shake shouldve started to absorb in an hour, I doubt it was your blood sugar. Typically with diabetic emergencies, they get woken up with d50 or oral glucose...if they refuse transport we tell them to eat a pb&j and drink a sugary drink. Buy a glucometer, it can't hurt

On a side note, very fast or slow heart rate or low blood pressure could also cause those symptoms. If you strained really hard when you shat, you could've vegaled (dropped your heart rate) yourself.

It's just been the past 3-4 days but today is omelette day so I don't eat till 730 where the other days I eat soon as I get to work. But I was shaking hurrying trying to get the meals down before this.

Maybe it's time to tone down my diet and see a doctor.

I have this happen from time to time, had blood drawn like 12 times in an 8 hour period of time after they had me drink some really horrible tasting stuff.. ha. Anyway, that was nearly 18 years ago (33 now). Nothing was wrong at the time, just directly related to sugar/insulin levels. If its any help, its a pretty common thing, especially if you are dieting, or not hitting the RIGHT macros. Im sure you already know most of this, im just giving my personal experience.

I still get this from time to time, completely based off my diet. Whenever I start to feel it, I eat a piece of peanut butter toast and slam some chocolate milk, stops it in its tracks.

I went hypo last Friday and passed out after speed squats. Woke up to a friend pouring coke into my mouth. Good times. Good times.

830-9 Special K Cereal with milk
6eggs two pieces of 15 grain toast
9-11 sip Coffee with cream
10:30 osta /torem
11:00 - started feeling weird
And checked my levels
88 glucose
141/65 blood pressure

Last edited:
Found this.

"The pattern goes like this for many hypoglycemics--especially when they eat foods with simple carbs (sugars, refined flour, etc.):

1. You eat.
2. The body detects that you have eaten simple carbs, triggering the release of insulin but it overshoots and you have too much insulin.
3. The excess Insulin drops your sugar too low, thus the crash.
4. The adrenals react to the low blood sugar by releasing Cortisol to help raise the sugar back up a bit. IF the adrenals are strong enough, this makes you feel better.
5. If the adrenals can't produce adequate Cortisol, they then release adrenaline, which causes the body to start converting glycogen sotored in your muscles to glucose so you have energy. When the adrenaline rises, we may get shaky, jittery, anxious, irritable, etc.

That may not be 100% technically correct, but the pattern I described is commonly known and is a possible answer to what is happening."

It's just been the past 3-4 days but today is omelette day so I don't eat till 730 where the other days I eat soon as I get to work. But I was shaking hurrying trying to get the meals down before this.

Maybe it's time to tone down my diet and see a doctor.
Dieting down?, whats yiur macro's bro?

Always keep some sugar on hand dude, ive had this happen a couple times years back. I dont run slin but even to this day if for some reason im tied up with something and i cant eat my BG will drop too low and itll start to set in, sweating, shaking, nervous, paranoid, angry, nauseous. So i always keep a couple candies on me to raise BG level to a bearable state and then eat very soon after. Anywhere i go i rock some candies as well as a protein bar just in case.

This is one days food about 6000 calories 600 carbs 200 fats 400 protein

10oz chicken/10oz sweet/4oz green

10oz steak 10oz sweet potato

8oz salmon/1.5cup rice/4oz asparagus

10oz lean beef meatloaf/1cup rice/4oz green

1-1.5 cup of oatmeal, 2 table spoons of coconut oil, 1/2 cup of berries.

8oz vit d milk 4 oz egg white 2scoop of whey
For morning shake

10oz OJ w1/2 scoop of karbloyd and banana for Intra

8oz vit d milk 4 oz of eggs whites, 1scoop of whey, post

2 servings of Almonds or almond butter with every meal. Plus a banana and apple for fun.

And a gallon + of water a day.

Back