Were you scared doing your first injection?

One other thing… the first time I gave myself an injection I did it with a 21 g Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mixing pin right in the quad. STUPID! That f-ing hurt and made a slight crunch sound. Please do not do that. LOL. I would not use anything larger than 25g in the leg and 23g in the back side. Having one to draw and one to inject makes a big difference too.

Mr.SUST said:
i use 23g everywhere....but i did try the 23 on pec injections.....BIG mistake...OUCH!!!

Can you inject with a 30g? I have tried this a few times...Does not work great

I always go 25g in the delts. 1st time I was nervous as hell, had the pin in one hand, my phone in the other with my buddy talking me thru.

My first injection into the glute was alot easier than i had imagined, the second was even easier.
Only problem i found was on the 3rd injection when i decided to move from my right glute to left. i had to use my left hand and i didn't really feel in control of the syringe, especially when trying to aspirate. i had injected about .8 ml of the 1.5ml test enth i had in the syringe when i suddenly felt really hot and flustered, i had to pull out the pin and collasped on my bed, i was sweating and felt sick for about 3-4 mins then felt totally fine.
not sure what happened but it was a little scary.

honestly when im off my cycle....i miss the injections... i actually enjoy doing them.....strange huh....after i did my first injection i wasnt breathing right and i felt like i was going to faint just remember to beathe properly

re

25 gauge in the glute is hard for me.i have to push with all of my might to push the oil through.i like 23 gauge. also im affraid of breaking the 25 gauge needle inside my glute.

my first shot was 2 months ago. i just said fuck it and did it. i was shaking like a leaf. no problem now though.

i was a little nervous of the needle at first but you get used to it after a few shots.. i actually like doing injections now..

at first id get someone to do it for you so you get used to it... then when you feel more comfortable do it yourself...

ive only done shots in the glute so i prefer someone doing it for me... ive done it myself but its hard to reach and it hurts more then next day when i do it myself

Back