Westside Rules

pullinbig said:
i like the attention =0l
question for you you attention whore you lol

you see my workouts you know the deal
do you think i should be including more quad work to help my dead or would you say that pulling heavy once every 4 weeks as well as doing a close stance box squat on ME day is enough?

in other words should i do some quad work as assistance work? id hate to add it in and do more volume since my volume is fairly high now..

my thoughts are pulling will help me a TON being that i negelcted it so much for the first 8 months i was doing westside

just as a side note
my order of CEE just arrived so im going to be giving this whirl..Do i expect anything? no but i keep very good numbers and i know how the weights feel so im going to give this supp 4weeks or so to prove something..
BTW i got it for less than half the price of all the other "Top Brand" CEE's out there..If its good enough for Travis Mash its good enough for blackeard :)

we pull every week. either off the floor, racks, or blocks.

plus we hit the posterior core 2xw, once after deads and another after squats.

for dead quad assistance work i like 20 rep leg press after squats wth my dead stance. heavy weight.

but as you know we dont do west side so i dont know how youd fit it in.

heres my schedule

monday, squats, leg press, posterior core work, hips
tuesday: bottom end chest work, assistance, abs
thursday: deads, posterior core work, upper back work
friday: upper end chest work, assistance, abs

and of course all this is out the window close to a meet.

blackbeard said:
just as a side note
my order of CEE just arrived so im going to be giving this whirl..Do i expect anything? no but i keep very good numbers and i know how the weights feel so im going to give this supp 4weeks or so to prove something..
BTW i got it for less than half the price of all the other "Top Brand" CEE's out there..If its good enough for Travis Mash its good enough for blackeard :)

I just started mine moday. Tell me how you like it.

jcp2 said:
I just started mine moday. Tell me how you like it.

cool keep me posted as well
i bought prima force's CEE it was like $19 they sponsor travis mash
you taking it everyday?
the directs say to take 4 tabs beofre and 4 after intense lifitng
prolly take 4 ED and take another 4 after lifitng on ME days

blackbeard said:
cool keep me posted as well
i bought prima force's CEE it was like $19 they sponsor travis mash
you taking it everyday?
the directs say to take 4 tabs beofre and 4 after intense lifitng
prolly take 4 ED and take another 4 after lifitng on ME days

I bought the powder mega cheap. I am taking a tablespoon every day with my pw shake or whenever when i don't train. I am also taking ALCAR powder with it. The combo tastes like ass and can even contaminate 36 oz's of gatorade, lol. Also taking a ton of gree tea, and that nightime fat burner from the anabolic fitness store is coming in soon. If i am going to weigh 280 from now on it is going to be at least quality weight, no need to weigh this just for the sake of weighing it.

pullinbig said:
we pull every week. either off the floor, racks, or blocks.

plus we hit the posterior core 2xw, once after deads and another after squats.

for dead quad assistance work i like 20 rep leg press after squats wth my dead stance. heavy weight.

but as you know we dont do west side so i dont know how youd fit it in.

heres my schedule

monday, squats, leg press, posterior core work, hips
tuesday: bottom end chest work, assistance, abs
thursday: deads, posterior core work, upper back work
friday: upper end chest work, assistance, abs

and of course all this is out the window close to a meet.

i was thinking of doing 1 heavy set of either hacks or we have a power squat machine in the gym..ill prolly rotate this in as part of assistance work that and some pause squats as well
i already hit the posterior 2xwk as well..im gonna do more speed pulls although those are done with roughly 50-60% of max
and of course asll the dead work blocks, pulls against bands, rev bands racks etc
thnks for the help chief

jcp2 said:
I bought the powder mega cheap. I am taking a tablespoon every day with my pw shake or whenever when i don't train. I am also taking ALCAR powder with it. The combo tastes like ass and can even contaminate 36 oz's of gatorade, lol. Also taking a ton of gree tea, and that nightime fat burner from the anabolic fitness store is coming in soon. If i am going to weigh 280 from now on it is going to be at least quality weight, no need to weigh this just for the sake of weighing it.
green tea :toilet:
stuff makes me shit every 20 mins lol
i guess it would be a great diet aid for me if i didnt have to leave the house lol

blackbeard said:
i was thinking of doing 1 heavy set of either hacks or we have a power squat machine in the gym..ill prolly rotate this in as part of assistance work that and some pause squats as well
i already hit the posterior 2xwk as well..im gonna do more speed pulls although those are done with roughly 50-60% of max
and of course asll the dead work blocks, pulls against bands, rev bands racks etc
thnks for the help chief

for posterior core work we do glute ham raises, reverse hypers, 45° hypers, we added in sldl with heavy band tension and low bar weright.

pullinbig said:
for posterior core work we do glute ham raises, reverse hypers, 45° hypers, we added in sldl with heavy band tension and low bar weright.
i hear ya wish i had a ghr or a real rver hyper lol :insane2:

ME Bench

Cg wm-up

Shirt work
315x3
365x3
405x2
455x1
495x1
540x1 wasnt bad at all

5-Brd
315x5
365x5

lockouts
455x5

BB front Press
1x12

biceps
2x12ish

DE SQ/DL

Speed Squat
4x2 @405+90#chain
2x2 @425+90# chain

Bent-over GM's
275x8x2

Shrugs
405x20

Hammer Ab Crunch
2x20
had to cut her short tonite

DE Bench

Cuff work
Speed bench
185x3x2
195x3x3
205x3x3

CG Decline
205x20

Side Lateral Machine
100x12x3

Hammer High Rows
4platesx15x3

pretty ricky said:
up till my shoulder probs i used to do some heavy millitaries.i loved it talkin fried baby!

so far i think its helping my shoulder ( at least it feels better these days)
i try to up the weight but im going to do it very slowly and like i said im usually fried after shirt/brds/lockouts so my weights are not what they could be :)

pretty ricky said:
up till my shoulder probs i used to do some heavy millitaries.i loved it talkin fried baby!

Set the pins at around the nose to the eyes. Do militaries off of it pausing each one. Keep the reps high at first, this will fry your delts traps, the whole damn shoulder gurdle, but keep you from hurting the joint at all. Great exercise. Got this one from reading Vinny Dizenzo's posts, and i love them.

Back