What age did you start taking steroids?

cross88

What age did you start? And knowing what you know now, do you wish you wouldve waited a couple more years?

If I knew what I know now about training and diet I would have started at 19 or something....I don't know...lol
I definately would not have started any later.
I did my homework before starting up, including diet and training. But I'm still learning.

well i was 39 when i started TRT,and a few months later i done my first cycle,about to do my 3rd at 45....wish i would have started earlier lol

19. im on my 2nd cycle now and im 22. my cycles tren, prop. enth. im 6, 3 so i didnt stunt my growth or my cock size lol like my friend did... he started at 18 an he still is 5 ' 4 at 22 years old and still looks like hes 12 lol... THATS WHAT steroids DO!!

Last edited:
19. im on my 2nd cycle now and im 22. my cycles tren, prop. enth. im 6, 3 so i didnt stunt my growth or my cock size lol like my friend did... he started at 18 an he still is 5 ' 4 at 22 years old and still looks like hes 12 lol... THATS WHAT steroids DO!!

have you noticed any side effects after youre off cycle due to starting so early? Any do you get regular bloodwork taken?

I was 18 years old when I did my first cycle. That was 23 years ago. In those 23 years, I've done 14 cycles. My first cycle was 400 mgs of test a week, with 20 mgs of Nolva daily for 12 weeks. My PCT was HCG @ 1500 iu every other day for 2 weeks along with Nolva @ 20 mgs daily for 6 weeks.

My cycle and PCT came directly from Dr. Fredrick C. Hatfield. If you don't know the name - go look him up. He is one of the true "pioneers" in the application AAS for performance enhancement.

I worked with my family physician the entire first cycle. Bloods prior, during, and after.

One of the best experiences of my life!

I think alot about those weeks and the feeling I had watching my body transform right before my eyes and through my own efforts.

I was 26 n started with 400 mg test e n 400 mg deca . Gained 25 lbs during cycle. Stupid me didn't no bout pct back then so just started bridging til someone told me I was doin shit all wrong. I'm 43 now

20 I wish I would have done more cycles between then and now though. Been 8 years

did my first cycle at 25 on my second now at 26... i thought about trying AAS many times from ages 17-21 , mainly b/c of high school and college ball .. but never did, and im happy i didnt. i knew nothing bout the stuff then, and am still learning now.

i do wish i would have looked into it more a few years ago , maybe around 23 , and gotten into it then the right way ..but im loving it now , and will continue for a very long time.

First cycle started about two weeks before I turned 19. Looking back I wish I would have watied longer but I honestly have no real regrets.... yet. Did it summer before reporting for college ball.

Back