What are my ology brothers stats?

6'2"
240 somethingish
30's
Not too fat (still gettin laid)
Maplestring gave me some good advice on how to juice... So here I am now... Lmfao!!!

Height: 6'7"
Weight: 315lbs
Body fat%: ~19%
Reason for using aas: Can't fill out my frame naturally after several years of busting my ass. Next step is sub 10% bf!

5'11"
13-14%

Currently not training. Dealing with shoulder issues and low back issues and the same time. Take some time off to work on flexability and physical therapy and try to get back in the gym. Eventual goals: 205 @ 10-11

Height: 5'-11-3/4"
Weight: 215
Body Fat% ~17%

AAS: Not using again YET. Blow away my PRs in all my lifts.

36 yrs
5'5
211 lbs
14% bf as of this wednesday at the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc.

keeps me in good fighting shape

Height: 5'8
Weight: 201 lbs.
Bodyfat: 9%
Reason: I was a late bloomer, and started playing sports in high school, eventually ending up in gymnastics. Even though I was behind, I studied nutrition and supplementation and tried my hardest at the gym, whether it was lifting weights, cardio, or practice, so I passed most of my peers by the time college came around just because I was more dedicated. I started using AAS when I was 20 to help heal injuries I've substained (which are MANY) and make me the best athlete I can be.

33 years old
6'2" tall
264 lbs
10.4% bf (tested today)

Been lifting a long time after baseball was done. Just started lifting again after a powerlifting injury been back about 20 weeks. Juice because I can't get any bigger or stronger without it. Believe me I've tried.

As far as strength...really really fucking strong.

As far as knowledge I love to help people and I think I can help most people.

Metal,

Lift heavy and you can be. I was about 10lbs heavier than you at 25. You can get to beastman easy as pie in a couple years!

Metal,

Lift heavy and you can be. I was about 10lbs heavier than you at 25. You can get to beastman easy as pie in a couple years!

Thanks bro, will do. Diet from 3j, workout from 3j and a few other bros that have helped me on here. I just listen to you guys and ive already seen great results. 5lb increase after a month of 3js diet and about to hit week 3 in my cycle. So thanks to all that have helped

38 years old
6'0"
220 lbs
17-18% bf (or so)

I've lifted most of my life, sometimes seriously, sometimes not. I fell out of shape; now, I've gotten serious again, and found out that a near-40yr old body doesn't respond as it once did. Over the past year, I've gained 5 pounds and lost about 8 percentage points of bf. My strength is near what it was at my best. Always wanted to try a cycle, but I was either too young or scared to death by the anti-AAS propaganda. I'm glad I found this site a few months back to kickstart a research project which has dispelled the myths while respecting the true pros and cons. I've been cutting hard for a month or so. When my bf gets down to 15 or below, I plan on giving it a go. Big thanks to the good people here!

Back