What are my ology brothers stats?

View attachment 548658View attachment 548659View attachment 548658

Couple pics from a little while ago. I'm about 265ish here.

Very impressive physique Truu. The only problem is that with the red covering your face, I keep thinking of:
boomheadshotw.jpg

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 200lbs
bf: 12%
Reason for using: Have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 1 1/2 years and wanted to expierence a blast cycle, best decision I ever made! thanks to a few of you on the site! Great ride so far!

6'2"
222 and growing.
BF???...top 4 abs and veins.

I wanted to bump myself up 10-20# then see what I keep. Maybe do a second then maintain.

Edit:
Plus, I'm already a puss magnet, I want to be a puss supermagnet. Summer at the lake or on the river...plan on cutting this summer with Tren A

Last edited:
5'9"
215 lb
14%

trt

Compounds that I have previous experience with are:

test prop
test e
test cyp
test suspension
TNE
sustanon
masteron
anavar
gh

I ran the occasional bottle of TMT, which was stupid IMO, and hardly enough to classify as experience, I don’t count the Winstrol (winny) I ran at 20 years old.

I’m currently running:

prop
enan
eq
masteron
anavar
gh

Thats more like it, we got some big boys here! Gives a visual on what the person giving advice kinda looks like. Nice to see members from 20's to 50's gettin it done!

Last edited:
6'1"
230lb
12-13%

I joined the "dark side" to enhance athleticism and physique through hard ass work! Still growing too!! Get big, get strong, be fast, be the ultimate athlete you can be!

On the "shorter" end of the scale is myself .........52 years - 5'5" - 180 lbs. - 46" chest - 34" waist-17" arms - 25" quads - 16" calves ........cutting up right now , trying to get back that 28" wasp-waist I had years ago....~Bo

Dam u look good how tall are u? I weigh the same but no where near as lean as you im trying though lol

5'11
200lbs
~15%bf

Reason for using AAS... 2 reasons:
1. My balls were too big so I needed them to get a little smaller...
2. I want to be so big I can't wipe my own ass...

Back