What are the chances of....

Hey, u came here looking for advice. You want us to tell you that what your doing will work for you or what???

Hey, u came here looking for advice. You want us to tell you that what your doing will work for you or what???

No tell me what I should be doing.

But I will say this: I mainly want to use test for mood, recovery, intensity, strength, efficient utilization of nutrients because I hate eating. But tell me how I could improve things naturally in the meantime, please :)

Always gonna be risks associated with pinning. Don't take the plunge (ha ha) if you aren't willing to face the possible, and probable consequences.

4 eggs
4 pc bacon (side or back)
3/4 cup oatmeal or pancake 7" in diameter (w syrup)
Apple
Banana
Shake with fresh berries, whole milk, frozen yogurt, scoop waxy maize, 1 scoop protein (23-28G)

1 can tuna w/ regular mayo
handful spinach
1 carrot
5 cherry tomatoes
4 pc brocolli
3 pc bok choy
200ml 2% cottage cheese
200ml 2% greek yogurt w/ fresh berries
8 almonds, 8 cashews, 8 pistachios, 8 walnuts

Banana w/ natural peanut butter (lots)

While training - Carb drink (35g)
Post workout - Protein (23-28g) - sometimes 35g carbs added

Steak little smaller than palm of my hand or chicken breast or drumsticks or big piece of salmon
2 pc brocolli
1 carrot
3 cherry tomatoes
2 pc bok choy
handful spinach
200-250ml cottage cheese

slow release protein scoop (30g?) with whole milk

That is what I eat in a day. Usually bang on. Some days a bit more, rare days a bit less.

You telling me I have to eat more than that every day? How? Sleep less? Stretch my stomach with rocks? Insanity.

Insanity? How do you expect to grow with all that brocolli, bok choy and other random vegetables, lack of carbs and non-dense calories from cottage cheese etc?

I actually have a moderate amount of work to do so I can't add up your macros, but I have a rough idea...

You're counting individual nuts for a snack bro. That's a cutting diet.

You're doomed to skinny-fat 6'@175lb-land forever if you don't learn how to pack in some more food, little guy.

Reactions: R9
Insanity? How do you expect to grow with all that brocolli, bok choy and other random vegetables, lack of carbs and non-dense calories from cottage cheese etc?

I actually have a moderate amount of work to do so I can't add up your macros, but I have a rough idea...

You're counting individual nuts for a snack bro. That's a cutting diet.

You're doomed to skinny-fat 6'@175lb-land forever if you don't learn how to pack in some more food, little guy.

It's around 3500 calories. Proteins and carbs are almost to the percent that is needed, fats are a bit high.

I don't actually count nuts; remember I don't wear tank tops. ;P

What do you suggest? Add pasta with my lunch, potatoes with my dinner?

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I was 195lbs for a few months. But I looked puffy. No definition, and my face was fat. And I felt like shit. Constantly eating is disgusting, on many different levels.

Any suggestions to tweak my diet without having to consume a bunch of breads and unhealthy garbage? Also, keep in mind that I have a career that doesn't necessarily always allow me to eat a full meal every 3.5 hours. What is your stance on grazing?

Maybe once you're done your work you could give this little fella some help? I'm actually getting very tired of my penis looking way too big for my body. It keeps me up at night.

Last edited:
No tell me what I should be doing.

But I will say this: I mainly want to use test for mood, recovery, intensity, strength, efficient utilization of nutrients because I hate eating. But tell me how I could improve things naturally in the meantime, please :)

If your not growing you obviously need more calories. Your eating a lot of food but sooo many veggies (these arent bad- but low calorie.) add in more higher cal foods, keep the most of it clean if you can. If 3500 isnt doing it for you, go to 3700 for two weeks.. Reassess... Bump higher if need be.

If you cant gain naturally, you wont keep what you gain on gear when you come off.. Just go back to how you are now.

I'm actually getting very tired of my penis looking way too big for my body. It keeps me up at night.

There are definitely worse problems to have bud.

You don't need to graze, but you can if you want. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and had an epiphany - two-bite brownies are incredible, and one of the most calorie dense foods I can think of. Natural PB, butter or olive oil are even denser calorie-wise but you can't really stick them in a container & eat them as easil.

Suggestion though - at dinner, DO eat half a yam or a large potato instead of the bok choy / brocolli, for a few weeks. You'll get used to it and your body will have the additional calories it obviously needs to grow.

You WILL get bloofy / lose definition / moon face if you try to gain 5lbs a week, but if you're training regularly and eating MOSTLY clean (the way you already do) you can add 0.5-1lb per week that will be mostly muscle. You just need to fuel your body to do so.

For grazing, a few things that pop into my mind - small packs of almonds/cashews, beef jerky (but oh the sodium?! lol), even the "thins" chocolate bars or the real deal like a twix/ oh henry if you know you need 300 calories to hit your 4k or whatever for the day.

I say 4k as a good starting point, since you're approximately maintaining (and looking pretty good!) on 3500. 500 extra is approximately one pound of mass per week - should be safely 80% muscle. Three months of steady, natural gains and your penis will start to look proper sized again ;)

I would say the chances of not recovering in the sense I feel you are speaking of is about a 20% chance. It is not out of the ordinary for some one to not recover their testosterone levels to a similar range like they use to be. Also their are unforeseen problems that can occur. What if your PCT products happen to be bunk even good labs fuck up every once in a while. And their are a lot of shitty research labs out their and even more shitty UGL's with fake products. Every body feels like they have a good connection but most people have no experience with quality products so they have nothing to compare their products with but other shitty products they took.

Also all the reasons you want to use testosterone are good one's but at the same time once you stop taking them all the things you wanted to improve about your self that you thought steroids could help are going to be gone within 3 to 6 months. So what is really the point of doing just one cycle? Realistically you can not keep any gains from steroids your body does not have the environment to sustain. If your not at your genetic limit the steroids might put a little bit more muscle on you that is permanent but it is muscle you could have gained naturally.

My point in saying all this is doing one cycle sounds like the smartest thing to do but in all reality it is the stupidest thing some one can do. Because they are not going to keep the muscle and they are risking shutting themselves down permanently for looking good for 3 to 6 months. If you plan on doing a cycle a year or 2 cycles a year and sticking with it for 5 to 10 years it might be worth it. But just doing it once isn't going to do anything except make you want to use steroids to keep the new muscle. So I guess you should really think to yourself why you even want to do them. And if it is even worth it.

Reactions: R9
Good point.

A friend of mine did a cycle. He told me he went from 570 to 700 leg press naturally. Then on his cycle, he was pressing 1200. Now he is off and can still put up 1100. This was his second cycle; his first being about 9-10 years ago, when he was 18.

I've also heard you feel "on top of the world" during your cycle. Since I usually feel the exact opposite of that, that factor is very attractive to me. Even with the depression crash after your cycle is over. I imagine it will not be much worse than how I already feel a good chunk of the time. To me, feeling amazing for an entire 8-12 weeks is mind boggling. Very, very, very attractive... Shriveled nuts and all.

I will most likely want to continue. I would probably do 8 weeks on, 16 weeks off, then likely another cycle at that point. I just wouldn't like to lose my nuts after one cycle. But I may decide to take that risk.

But I realize I have a hell of a lot of work before I deserve to use test. I need to get in shape. I need to figure out how to cook, how to eat, how to gain size and keep it. Then I need to be lifting much heavier than I am now. At that point, I feel that it may be worth it, but we will have to see.

The thing is, the older I get, it's not like things get better. I get weaker, feel shittier, look older, meet less women, have less opportunities, have less fun. Maybe I can bang out a decade of good fun? I think I might have to take that risk.

I don't know the chances but there is a possibility you can even achieve higher testosterone levels after using a steroid cycle if you recover. There is also the chance you won't recover as well as you wanted. Most users go back on steroids. Most do not just cycle on time they continue because they realize if they keep themselves active and eating healthy the side effects and health risks are very minimal.

Good point.

A friend of mine did a cycle. He told me he went from 570 to 700 leg press naturally. Then on his cycle, he was pressing 1200. Now he is off and can still put up 1100. This was his second cycle; his first being about 9-10 years ago, when he was 18.

I've also heard you feel "on top of the world" during your cycle. Since I usually feel the exact opposite of that, that factor is very attractive to me. Even with the depression crash after your cycle is over. I imagine it will not be much worse than how I already feel a good chunk of the time. To me, feeling amazing for an entire 8-12 weeks is mind boggling. Very, very, very attractive... Shriveled nuts and all.

I will most likely want to continue. I would probably do 8 weeks on, 16 weeks off, then likely another cycle at that point. I just wouldn't like to lose my nuts after one cycle. But I may decide to take that risk.

But I realize I have a hell of a lot of work before I deserve to use test. I need to get in shape. I need to figure out how to cook, how to eat, how to gain size and keep it. Then I need to be lifting much heavier than I am now. At that point, I feel that it may be worth it, but we will have to see.

The thing is, the older I get, it's not like things get better. I get weaker, feel shittier, look older, meet less women, have less opportunities, have less fun. Maybe I can bang out a decade of good fun? I think I might have to take that risk.

and this will lead to addiction

Good point.

I have felt depression before and PCT depression is a lot worse than normal depression. Their is nothing you can do to change being depressed except wait while you are in pct. Also most people don't feel amazing on cycle through out the whole cycle. A lot of times people get lethargy and anxiety or have problems sleeping or controlling libido or anger. Not every cycle turns out perfect I would say the high I felt from being on cycle was just as big as the low's I felt after stopping and going through pct.

I have felt depression before and PCT depression is a lot worse than normal depression. Their is nothing you can do to change being depressed except wait while you are in pct. Also most people don't feel amazing on cycle through out the whole cycle. A lot of times people get lethargy and anxiety or have problems sleeping or controlling libido or anger. Not every cycle turns out perfect I would say the high I felt from being on cycle was just as big as the low's I felt after stopping and going through pct.

Did you regain the full function of your testicles?

I'm actually getting very tired of my penis looking way too big for my body. It keeps me up at night.

Yeah, I hate that. But surgery is a quicker fix than steroids. I'm down to twelve inches now, and I don't even miss the other half.

Mike, your reaction to AAS and pct is strongly based upon genetics and many other individual factors. The bloating associated with the longer ester testosterones (enanthate, cypionate) is for the most part an estrogenic side effect, which you don't have to worry about if you are using a good AI (once again this differs between individuals).
If you wish to keep your testes up and running during your cycle run some hcg. It's usually pretty cheap, and as little as 500 or 250 iu's EOD keeps your testes running well.

Mike, your reaction to AAS and pct is strongly based upon genetics and many other individual factors. The bloating associated with the longer ester testosterones (enanthate, cypionate) is for the most part an estrogenic side effect, which you don't have to worry about if you are using a good AI (once again this differs between individuals).
If you wish to keep your testes up and running during your cycle run some hcg. It's usually pretty cheap, and as little as 500 or 250 iu's EOD keeps your testes running well.

Thank you.

I've decided I'm going to do it, regardless of outcome. I figure it's better than crack.

Back