What are your hobbies outside of lifting

pickle bunny

The Ring Bearer
I like Motocross. Raced 18 years.
White Water Kayaker 16 years
I kayaked all the falls around the DC area.
We have some good white water here and many world class paddlers

Last edited:
I am going to start a jui-jitsu next week. I usually play a few pick up hockey games every winter. Working out and dieting take up a lot of time and those are my priority right now.

I dont have a lot of time for hobbies with 8 hours of school a day plus studying either!

logo.jpg

cozumel2007075-1.jpg

Been learning electric guitar over the last year.. A project which still at the project stage unfortunately.. Played golf on and off for the last 20 years...

I love the outdoors, Camping, Kayaking,
also love the beach... other hobbies I like are Drawing, scrapbooking, & listening to music (I might try out for American Idol one day LOL !)I love to sing too. (I drive my kids & Pinga nuts sometimes, I literally sing to every song when listening to the radio..lol

Currently learning spanish, learning guitar, and my worst hobby...videogames....what good is it to be awesome at videogames, no good at all :bawling:

2011 is actually my year of "self improvement" I plan to spend more and more time retraining myself and bettering myself. Doing sudoku puzzles and reading instead of TV, etc,etc.

I used to paint miniatures(for warhammer 40K) and got dang good...but I cant justify it no more lol.

I also have a reading list to do

Reduce me to love
Battlefield of the mind
Victory over the darkness
(all religious books)

Chapter war
The Art of War
The Sherlock Holmes complete collection(love Holmes)
Ravenor the omnibus

And I am reading my old Biology books and psychology and math books from college 2 years ago.

Above all else i plan to finally write these stories in my head. I have written some and friends, teachers, strangers alike eat up my writings...I just have bad ADD and mental anxiety so I cant focus:idea:

outside of lifting my other hobby is women. i like to date a few different women so that consumes most of my free time when im not at the gym. variety is the spice of life

outside of lifting my other hobby is women. i like to date a few different women so that consumes most of my free time when im not at the gym. variety is the spice of life

That takes alot of energy and a good memory to keep it all straight.

Back