What are your opinions of open source boards?

bones93

I have never ordered from any of the sources I have seen on one particular board but I was just curious of what the vets and mods think of the sources that are on these boards. Seems like it wold be a red flag but then there is accounts of bros ordering for "years" with no probs. Just not sure if its a good idea. Site in particular has thins such as "approved" and certified" sources
THanks

I avoid them, if possible. If it is international source talk then that is OK, but domestic source talk brings too much heat on the sources. Personally I dont even like to deal with sources who post openly if they are domestic. It is the guys who stay underground that have the best prices and are the least likely to get busted.

Champ

The way I see it is that if he is a careless enough guy posts openly that he is dealing a controlled substance, then what else is he careless about?? He could be keeping your personal info on his comp, and could also be careless about packing and sending procedures. I know the the PO will catch on when he is mailing out 5 priority mail packs a day everyday for the last 6 months. Trust me I know for a fact the USPS keeps an eye on people who send packages on a constant basis and they also look for them sending packs to the same places. I know a guy very well who sorts mail at the PO where I live and within 1/2second he can tell you where the pack is going and who sent it in a heartbeat. They do this everyday for 8 hours a day that all it takes is one glance to tell where it goes and also who the sender is.

I guess if you dont have a source and need one it is one way to get started, but you are taking a big gamble because sooner or later all the heat will come back to them, and you can bet that if they do go down, their computer will be taken for analysis and your info may be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Champ

I here what you guys are saying. But to play devil's advocate, don't you think that if the feds REALLY wanted to get them they could?

Does anyone remember Tredia..come on now!! I avoid open source posting boards like the plague!!

it depends, not all open source posting is as open as you think. But that being said, if you are talking about meso and so fourth, we all have to start somewhere, i did. It takes along time for people to feel conforable with you, and it took me meeting a bunch of mods at anasci i would think for them to feel completely comfortable with me.

THanks for the help and opinions....I have a gym source but the ptices are a bit steep. He also carries some other rec drugs and I feel in the long run this will bring more heat on him so im trying to figure the safest way to go here and protect my own ass as well!
Thanks

Open posting is fuckin retarded. The boards that do this have the biggest dick heads post there also.

argent said:
I here what you guys are saying. But to play devil's advocate, don't you think that if the feds REALLY wanted to get them they could?

That is the whole point to avoiding them. Number one steroids are not top priority to many police departments period. Here is the thing, although they are not out searching and gathering info to bust guys, when they see some douchebag openly admitting to commiting a federal crime, then it is the duty of the feds to do something about it. It is not that they really want to get these guys, but the easier a source makes it for them, the more likely they are to do something about it. By openly source posting, you are basically handing the feds all the info that they need in order for them to make their case against you, and have you proven guilty once you go to court.

Champ

i check meso every so often and i see the name of a few legit sources , mostly international but i also see the names of a lot of bros who are totally unproven or are proven scammers . if you want to gamble with your money go to las vegas ;)

on an open board.. it's just asking for trouble.
On a vet board where your only allowed in on your reputation and merrits.. then OK.. Hell, think about how many names are dropped in the MOD forums? Same thing. IT just that you need a very good webmaster to be able to hide this secret forum.

yea if its a private board id say its ok, but meso and the like make me a lil nervous. still read there every so often though.

Hey feds, here I am and here is who I use! Thats about what it says, and if they see a nice fat target they may go for it. One of the open source boards I found posts your IP address, to "protect" the members from scammers :rolleyes:

I got pleny of goods sources from meso and have never been scammed once. And i never order international either. You just have to check refs and do a lot of research. Must good sources, particularly at meso, post for a month or so. Then after getting some customers go underground.

From basskiller:

"On a vet board where your only allowed in on your reputation and merrits.. then OK.. "

ME:

What is merit and reputation in cyberspace?!?!

I cannot disagree more. Think about it - you don't really "know" anyone on these boards. Cops/Feds can pretend to be juicers, place several orders with sources/bros, contribute to the forum, all the while gather your trust and information. I think boards like VIP are huge sitting targets easily penetrate by law enforcement - IF THEY REALLY CARE TO.

THe fact is open post boards are simply a resource for the average joe to get juice. There are scammers everywhere, but if you hang around and stick with sources who have been around for more than a few months, get postive feedback from lots of various people, not just a couple of their "friends/mods/vets", and are willing to let you place small orders, then you more than likely won't get scammed.

Eventually, more than likely you will lose, but I've been doing this off and on since 98 and I've only lost about $100 bucks, but even that was my fault - I was trying to get V and C at prices that were too good to be true from an unknown person, so I brought it on myself.

No I'm not a source - nor have ever been.

I was a Mod on Triedia.. trust me... its a bad thing ...esp. when you find out that the actual owner is a source and wants you to push business to his people... (it also sucked when we found out he raped and killed a girl) :(

Back