What brands are you guys using?

Popichulo said:
Hellfire Labs from before he closed shop and disapeared with 2K of my money.

shit that sucks, I swear it seems like thats why some of the UGs start up in the first place, so in the end they can do what they did to you, and walk away with a ton of free cash. I am so thankful I know the guys behind the stuff that I buy

Galieka test E - very happy

BD test E - Never again :(

Jacked labs - great stuff testE and EQ

Organon Sustanon (sust) - Very happy

Homebrew Anavar (var) - great

denkall inj dbol - liked it but only short term. Too many inj's.

homebrew proviron - love it

needsize said:
shit that sucks, I swear it seems like thats why some of the UGs start up in the first place, so in the end they can do what they did to you, and walk away with a ton of free cash. I am so thankful I know the guys behind the stuff that I buy
Yeah it sucked man and he really seememd like a standup guy and was always staying in contact on what was up until BAMM gone.....

Popichulo said:
I have been using Hell Fire exclusively for nearly 3 years now. A few post on other boards claim he got busted. What I do know is the man who started Hell Fire sold the lab, (rights to the name, contact email, ect.), about a year ago. I have never seen any proof on the boards that the guy got busted. I don't believe he would intentionaly scam you out of $2,000 either, he was making too much money to resort to scamming. I do believe LE was probably getting very close to nailing the guy, so he is just laying low for awhile. If that is the case, and he reserfaces, you should expect he'll treat you right concerning your 2k order.

crushershockey said:
Herculean Pharmaceuticals all the way!!!!!!!! he has got to be one of the best UGL out there...all over proofed and over filled... quickest and best i have ever had!! and he is by far the best Canadian Domestic source!! :)

what you said.

Deepglute said:
I have been using Hell Fire exclusively for nearly 3 years now. A few post on other boards claim he got busted. What I do know is the man who started Hell Fire sold the lab, (rights to the name, contact email, ect.), about a year ago. I have never seen any proof on the boards that the guy got busted. I don't believe he would intentionaly scam you out of $2,000 either, he was making too much money to resort to scamming. I do believe LE was probably getting very close to nailing the guy, so he is just laying low for awhile. If that is the case, and he reserfaces, you should expect he'll treat you right concerning your 2k order.

Ive dealt with the same guy before and he was always good. Sucks to hear this, but sometimes goood guys go bad, ive seen it before. But hopefully he does the right thing if he does resurface.

NYCEE said:
Ive dealt with the same guy before and he was always good. Sucks to hear this, but sometimes goood guys go bad, ive seen it before. But hopefully he does the right thing if he does resurface.
Yeah he was good guy, always cool to just talk to and deal with Ive had great experiences with him. He promised me he would come through when he came back up so we will see when and if that day ever comes.

Popichulo said:

DAMN.... he was usually my go-to guy... i havent used anything since last winter, but his products were always outstanding.

I was a QV boy until November 2005 when QV went bye-bye. Have shopped around a lot since then and found a couple of UGL's that are the bomb. DL Pharmaceuticals and LifeScience QPP (Chinese). The DL makes high-doasge oral capsules like 25mg dbol, 50mg anavar, 25mg turinabol, which makes it very cost effective.

wood78221 said:
Chemco and Rugio are what ive used. BA content isnt very bad, also used anabolic pharms..which is the same maker of the first two.

that's what I use as well, Chemco now..only ug that i've used. Before that i used pharmaceuticals and paid a shit-ton for them!

Back