what cycles do the pro's run?

I'm not arguing with you, wtf do I know. I absolutely believe that gentics are a major player in getting that big, BUT...dude, they are insanely huge and massive amounts of drugs have to play a role.

bmass said:
Like i posted before this is a guy asking Dave Polumbo:

There is noone that I know who uses more than 2000mg of test per week. Anyone who does ues more is an idiot. 1000-1200mg of test per week is the ideal dosage (any more is a waste).

This is the same guy who recommends 1g of test/wk for first time users...I don't get it. Almost word for word: "All cycles should begin with a base of 1000mg of test/week."

Pissed because he lost Mr O

I really don't take that interview for face value. Obviously it is an interview with someone who didn't win Mr O. Gay prostitutes and cocaine usage cannot be the norm. As it probably occurs on some level in all professional sports.
As Aboot stated earlier Pros don't give away their secrets. And of course all pros have good genetic potential without Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but not enough to be pro without it.
Most pros probably started on many cycles like we did. Most have to stay on cycle indefinately to keep the mass as long as they are competing.

You will never get a straight answer from a pro about any of his or her secrets.
One thing I am sure about is that what works for one pro, doesn't work for another.

colts311 said:
what kind of cycles are the pros on? does anyone know?
like ronnie, cutler, dexter...what do those guys run and for ho wlong?

How long you ask. You mean you think they come off? :)

I met a top ten pro female a while ago and we chatted about chemical enhancment and the differences between BB's and PL'ers.

1st off they are on year round which for any top level athelite isn't that uncommon. There are a few PL
ers I know that don't stay on all year but they are on more months than they are off and it isn't broken up. It's straight time.

2nd off she takes more than most guys on this board, not to mention all the other goodies they use like nubain, coccaine etc.

This is a 180ish show weight female. Imagine what a 300 pound monster takes.

Last edited:
I would say rec drugs are the norm for pros... shit, a lot of them o/d on them. Honestly, i dont think pros have any "secrets"... all the info is pretty much out there.. they have genetics maybe 2% of the population has and they take a lot of shit... whats so secretive about that?

skarhead1 said:
I would say rec drugs are the norm for pros... shit, a lot of them o/d on them. Honestly, i dont think pros have any "secrets"... all the info is pretty much out there.. they have genetics maybe 2% of the population has and they take a lot of shit... whats so secretive about that?

OK. Name any pro past or present and describe one of their cycles completely. The reason they are secretive is that they don't want the competetion to know exactly what they are doing. You wouldn't even fathom the number of things Coleman probably does just in one week to enhance his body. All that info is between him and his trainer.

i am in the impression that coleman uses some 500mg per ml homebrew test or some ultra concentrated test. If not, he would have a lot of problems with scars tissue and absesses forming from going on extremely heavy cycles.

I think the nubain they use is for their joint problems or from the pain associated with an injection site.

michael88 said:
i am in the impression that coleman uses some 500mg per ml homebrew test or some ultra concentrated test. If not, he would have a lot of problems with scars tissue and absesses forming from going on extremely heavy cycles.

I think the nubain they use is for their joint problems or from the pain associated with an injection site.

In my current cycle I am doing 16 injections per week, with at least two every day each being 2mLs each. I don't have any overly problematic issues with scar tissue and have never had an abscess. I also do not have access to any sort of super duper "secret sauce" that let's me do mega injections. I've never needed nubain for pain related to injections sites.

I think you guys are over thinking things and should stick with what you know and stop speculating about what you don't.

thanks for the reply Aboot.Man 16 jabs a week is whopping.

I couldn't find sites to inject with 7 injections per week because all of em are sore and need to recover.

Scary shit, but i guess i'll try chest injections like Aboot does.

Aboot said:
In my current cycle I am doing 16 injections per week, with at least two every day each being 2mLs each. I don't have any overly problematic issues with scar tissue and have never had an abscess. I also do not have access to any sort of super duper "secret sauce" that let's me do mega injections. I've never needed nubain for pain related to injections sites.

I think you guys are over thinking things and should stick with what you know and stop speculating about what you don't.

You got that right bro!

mustanged77 said:
. You wouldn't even fathom the number of things Coleman probably does just in one week to enhance his body..

exactly .. just like i said "THEY HAVE REALLY GOOD GENETICS AND TAKE A LOT OF SHIT"

also... does anyone actually think they will look like the pros or even get remotely close on a pros cycle? i doubt it..

actually i have seen art atwoods cycle - his training partner showed me as he uses the same thing. I did not see his actual doses but what compunds he uses and how he uses them. its not that crazy.......

Oh shit I gotta get my hands on some of that [blank]. That must be the mystery anabolic the pros get soooo big using. :scratchhe

Back