What Do Hot Girls In Your Gym Do To Get Your Attention?

Dominator Human

Amateur BodyBuilder
When I go to the gym I mind my own business, listen to my ipod and stay in a zone that I like to stay in the whole time I'm in the gym. My gym IS full of hot chicks but I 99% of the time I ignore them. Now that I'm in weeks 5 of a Test and deca cycle It's getting harder for me not to look at the hot girls.

The last 4 time I went to the gym I noticed this hot blonde who always walks right in front of me no matter where I am in the gym. She will see me on the other side of the gym and walk all the way over to my side to get a drink of water and bend over with her ass facing me. Today was shoulders and she came right up next to me while I was doing front laterals. Then when I was doing seated dumbbell presses she came right in front and blocked my view in the mirror with her ass taking her sweet ass time getting her dumbbells.

I know I'm not the only one this happens to and i'd like to hear your tales of how hot chicks try to get your attention in the gym and how the hell you guys handle it.

Shit like that happens regularly. Thursday night I went for a late cardio session and the gym was almost empty. Gotta love when hot chicks show up & there aren't many people in the gym it intensifies what you're talkin about. There's been this hot blonde i've felt that kinda vibe from for a few weeks (she's a new member). I got to thinking and for a second was like okay chill with the big head she's looking cuz the gyms kinda empty....sure enough 2 mins later the bitch came to the bike right in front of the elliptical I was using when not one other machine was being used. She proceeded to bend over & adjust her underwear by her ass directly in front of me, before walking to the mats & doing some rediculously sexy stretches. I wanted to bang her right there on the spot. She knew exactly what she was doing.

My gym is pretty lame. not many attention whores there i can think of. theres a few strippers that work out there but they dont really stand out. In fact theyre pretty skanky come to think of it.

Shit man it's the opposite for me! Theres a couple of chicks (milfs) at my gym....lol three to be exact. I try to look at the floor/advoid eye contact with any of them because any time I've made eye contact with them they just look at me like I'm some horn dog that wants to rape them. wtf lol? Nicest girl at my gym is monica brant! Go fucking figure.

Actually I didn't say anything but before this there was one time I thought I caught her looking. This kinda assured me I'm not just assuming the girl wants a piece. I like to let these things escalate a little first, hot girls are approached so often sometimes the lean back approach is more effective. Just can't lean back for too long cuz that doesn't work either. Next time I see her it's on & poppin

i now train at an upscale gym/health club/spa type of place, you know what im talking about. anyway, all of the women there are beautiful, it is amazing. i dont do anything but look, and cry on the way home from the gym and wish i was single again..... ;(

it's 2009 guys, start putting those camera phones to use. hook your bros at 'ology up!

I think you are hilarious, I don't think things are how you see them. Perhaps you are the one following her, and don't even realize it because you are so high on what you're taking. I think is all a fantasy created in your head.
"get help "

I find the young boys are on the good looking girls like flies on shit. It's a wonder they can ever get through a workout.

Me I just sit back and watch the sillliness.

I think you are hilarious, I don't think things are how you see them. Perhaps you are the one following her, and don't even realize it because you are so high on what you're taking. I think is all a fantasy created in your head.
"get help "

LoL. Don't hate bro I have no reason to make some shit up & if you've ever had a girl do things like this you know when it's no coincidence. Sounds like you've never been pursued and don't get it or ur just plain hating. Either way get a f'n life dude. And as for "what I'm taking" I'm not on any gear. If I was I woulda fucked her already lol. Get a fuckin life

If it makes any of you feel better, ive been asked out TWICE by gay guys. Dont even want to get into the moves they were trying to pull on me. Im not fucking gay, I guess I can take it as some sort of f'ed up compliment tho.

Even after they knew I was straight they thouht it was funny, shit didnt end until I politely said 1 more word towards me and ill fuck your shit up

If it makes any of you feel better, ive been asked out TWICE by gay guys. Dont even want to get into the moves they were trying to pull on me. Im not fucking gay, I guess I can take it as some sort of f'ed up compliment tho.

Even after they knew I was straight they thouht it was funny, shit didnt end until I politely said 1 more word towards me and ill fuck your shit up

Bro i've been hit on as well by dudes. it creeps me out. i know what you mean with what you said but never never tell them you'll fuck their shit up. THATS WHAT THEY WANT:Pat:. gotta tell them you'll sticht their asshole shut.:jump:

Bro i've been hit on as well by dudes. it creeps me out. i know what you mean with what you said but never never tell them you'll fuck their shit up. THATS WHAT THEY WANT:Pat:. gotta tell them you'll sticht their asshole shut.:jump:

Bwahahahahaha! no way dude! that got me rollin.

but still we know what he meant, i thought it was funny how he said "politely" I try to imagine myself telling someone im gonna beat their ass politely, that takes practice.

i died when i read it. i type like that all the time and get shit mixed up (no pun used there) just funny to read. PS do you know what you call a fag?
a shit disturber!!

"get help "

I think someone is feeling a little left out

All this male bonding shit you are going through sounds more like a macho ego thing. Women don't really come up to you at the gym and throw their ass at your face. Sounds more like a fantasy created in your head you should be a story teller.
It's people like you that degrate women so much and misunderstnd them... that's why you are dreaming an hoping toet lucky.
A per me Iam 37 yers old, I have nothing o prove to you or no one, at least I am sure of myself and act my age. Correct me if I am wrong but you quoted you are taking Test and that's why I said that you are on something.
"Respect women so they could respect you back"
P.S (I have been married over 15 years with three beautiful daughters ages 7, 6, 2 I take my GH and I am happily married)
Power to the women !

Back