What do u recommend to help shredd up on lean mass cycle?

Jsanti

Like the title says.....

T3, Clen, Test Prop? or anything else.

I will be doing Test E and EQ. I really want to throw something in at the middle through--> the end of the cycle to lean out a bit more.

its already been said ,tren its the shit....alot of guys like Anavar (var) but ive never tried it so i dont have any decent input on it

This is what my shredd setup looks like

Tren A - 75MG ED "Week 1 - 12"

Test A - 100MG ED "Week 1 - 12"

Letrozole @ 1.25 EOD "Week 1 - 12"

----------------

ECA 3 x Day
(2) Hot Rox Extreme 3 x Day
Green Tea Extract
CLA

Contemplating masteron?

Tren is what you want. Myself I like to mix tren ace with tren enanthate. I think this gives a more stable blood level and I do this three days a week. If you can afford the tritren use it.

caladin said:
This is what my shredd setup looks like

Tren A - 75MG ED "Week 1 - 12"

Test A - 100MG ED "Week 1 - 12"

Letrozole @ 1.25 EOD "Week 1 - 12"

This is close to the cycle i'll be running next fall, with the exception of letro dosing at about .25-.50 mg ED and 50mcg of t3 per day.

Good stuff. I'll get some Tren A. I'm thinking it would be good to run...say mid cycle and on right? I want to shredd for than bulk. I am just affraid of burning up to much muscle so I thought Test and EQ would work nice. Diet is going to be top notch. As well as cardio twice a day.

I'm prone to Gyno so should I run the letro through it as well? I actually still have some puffyness in the nipps that really needs to go. You think it will mess with the cycle at all?

Anavar (var) leaned me up quite well, even when bulking. Makes your hard as fuck too (muscles). Trens supposed to be similar as well. I thought Anavar (var) was a womans drug before I tried it...then I was like damn, this shits good!

Jsanti said:
I'm prone to Gyno so should I run the letro through it as well? I actually still have some puffyness in the nipps that really needs to go. You think it will mess with the cycle at all?

Or should I run Nolva?

Dbol 1-4 50mg ed, Test E 500mg ew, EQ 600mg ew and throwing in some Tren A(still looking into dosage ew). I asked about the letro because of some existing gyno. Maybe I should just run the nolva thoughout and save the letro for after the cycle is complete to kill whats left. I'm also going to make another thread in a bit asking on a dosage of HCG...

outlawtas2 said:
Anavar (var) leaned me up quite well, even when bulking. Makes your hard as fuck too (muscles). Trens supposed to be similar as well. I thought Anavar (var) was a womans drug before I tried it...then I was like damn, this shits good!

haha you gotta love that Anavar (var) , great strength and supurb hardening and leaning abilities...not bad for a so called womans drug... :)

Hey, do some more resaerch before you start messing with such harsh compounds!
Sure they will work and make you feel great that's what they are desingned to do!
Ok I'm done bitching! If you are running a Lean Mass cycle why run Dbol??? All your other compounds look good and are safe! You say you are gyno prone so why then mess with Dbol? How much EQ are you shooting?

You don't want to run Nolva with Tren. I'd recommend an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and having some b6 + caber on hand.

i would suggest masteron 100mg every other day for last 4 weeks and winstrol 50 mg ad.

consideration should be given to nolvadex as well during the back end of a cycle. as a matter of fact, its a good idea to do nolvadex through an entire cycle for preventitive reasons

Back