what do you guys do for a living?

hahaha hot College Ass hahahahah knight1811 fuckin perfect reply, bigad84 u cracked me up haha ;)

Currently unemployed

My company sold and the new owners promplty shut my warehouse down and moved the jobs out of state.Looking at various business ventures.Tired of the politics of working for other people.Anyone want to help me write a bodybuilding how-to book?If so p.m. me.

jb28ca said:
I'm a butcher for a large supermarket in my area. Decent pay and good benefits.

"You know, you can get a good look at a butcher by sticking your head up his ass, but . . . "

Hehe. Having a year off from school and working at a gas station...
Don't laugh, the pay is good..
I only work 2 weeks pr month, and my salary is about. $5 000 a month :D
Not a bad salary when UR 18 ;)

DanielP said:

Not a bad salary is right! Damn go full time bro and pull the 120 K a year! That's some good gas you're pumping over there.;)

DanielP said:

OK, I gotta raise the :bsflag: on this one my friend.

How do you make $5K a month pumpming gas??

DanielP said:

He must have dropped a decimal place. That's 60 large a year. To get that he must be either robbing the till or daddy owns the gas station.

Oh yea,,,,I am an attorney. Civil/criminal trial lawyer.

Hey Gimp, I am writing my senior seminar paper in psychology on the nature vs. nurture debate of criminals. If you could give me advice concerning where to look for material on genetic differences in criminals it would be great. Thanks for any help.

rich503 said:
Physical therapy student by day, physical therapy intern by night ($15.00/hr) Can't wait to be done with school so I can get the 80,000-100,000/yr I bust my ass at school for.

just started in my PT program. cant wait for that $$ also. other than that i work at a large chain of vitamin/supplement stores. used to bartend, nice $$- but the gf doesn't approve(not that i blame her). so i live off of her for now.

anywho, rich--how far along are you in the PT? i wonder if i can get a nice job/internship like that?

Back