what do you guys do for a living?

Full time student + 3 more hours in a major University, 40+ hours a week as a Grill cook at a major restraunt chain here in hurricane ridden state of Florida.

full time student. then in the summers i work a union job, then get laid off come sept. and collect unimployment till may. it works out well.

r3ver3nd said:
Full time student + 3 more hours in a major University, 40+ hours a week as a Grill cook at a major restraunt chain here in hurricane ridden state of Florida.

Wouldnt be a Darden restaurant would it?

alright well thanks for the help. I actually hadn't yet looked into research discussing the difference between crimes committed for personal gain and those due to psychosis.

RJH8541 said:
OK, I gotta raise the :bsflag: on this one my friend.

How do you make $5K a month pumpming gas??

Nightshifts only... :asshole:

Norway is a fucking expensive country, We make more, but everything costs more.. So that salary probably doesn't do me that good.

To be quite honest I don't really give a shit if you don't believe me. But I don't like being called a liar....

And I don't know why I make that much. When somebody pays you that well, u dont really ask why...!

EDIT: Sorry my earlier calculation was a bit wrong.. I make a little over 4k a month.

EDIT 2: To correct you a little bit.. I dont make 4k for a months work.. I make 4K for 2 weeks work :flipoff:

Last edited:
Relax DP. Everyone will believe what they want. It's frequent that some come onto these boards to "invent" themselves.

I am a brokerage ops clerk. Tedious work is what I was born for.

Substitute Teacher...

...Stundent at a University...

...and I work for Nike at night!

Plus a little Personal Training on the side. ISSA certified.

Didn't mean to get upset, just don't like beeing accused of making shit up... Hell if i wanted to invent myself i sure as hell wouldn't have said i work at a gas station :p

Back