What supplements do you take? and why?

MattN

I am getting back into bodybuilding. and one thing i have noticed but am not surprised by one bit is all the new products out there. not only brands but new things i have never even heard of before.
So I am curious, what is your supplementation routine. Lets stick to the type of thing that you can buy at a Popeyes or GNC type store.

For me its as follows
Kre-alkalyn EFX- picked this stuff up on recomendation I also prefer pills to powders
Kaizen whey - Super cheap and super high in protein. buy it at costco
Micellar Casien - my cure for the night time stomach growls. also love the taste more then any other protien, even mixed with water
Vege Greens - Because i really suck at eating my veggies
A daily multi - because! thats why
calcium - old habit i suppose. something i have always taken.
Omega 3 - found a bottle kicking around.
mutant BCAA caps - again i prefer pills over powder, these came free with my casein as well! BONUS
Insul-X powder carbohydrate - I have never used a carb supp before, thought i would give it a try
Taurine - The salesman at the supplement store made me. I dont remember why.
Clear Muscle - again the salesman convinced me i had to. - anyone have any experience with it?
and VOLUME by magnum. just a pre workout NO product. I cant stomach most pre workouts due to stims, so i just went with a pump product. "Its like cumming." -Arnold

Your turn!

Protein isolate (if im too lazy too cook)
Creatine (because it works)
MultiV (because I hate veggies and the body need vitamins)
NAC (for liver protection)
BCAAs (for during my workout or in the morning)
Echinacea (for immune system support)

Fancy cocktail drinks and pills are completely useless IMO a good diet with a few essential supps is the route to go. You look at these fancy supps you can spend up to like 80 bucks on some of them, you can get a lot of food for 80 bucks.

Fish oil, liv 52, bcaa's, multi vitamin, vitamin c, glucosamine, whey protein pwo, and casein protein right before bed.

They get me every time to man...
Actually i kinda walked into the shop this time prepared to be a sucker. I'm not going to ask them for suggestions on new products and then just leave.

They get me every time to man...
Actually i kinda walked into the shop this time prepared to be a sucker. I'm not going to ask them for suggestions on new products and then just leave.

It was a joke its real hgh lol di t buy shit they recommend they thrive off the unknowing

Order supps only and avoid those shops altogether. Most times the people that work at these types of shops are salesmen. They arent look out for YOUR best interest they are looking to sell products, most of which wont get you to where you want to be.

Ahahahaha 49er!!! Colon cleanse! Gh! Lol

Poor kids are going to be at gnc looking for that shit! Lol

Order supps only and avoid those shops altogether. Most times the people that work at these types of shops are salesmen. They arent look out for YOUR best interest they are looking to sell products, most of which wont get you to where you want to be.

Honestly ordering supplements is something I had never even thought of! might have to look for somewhere in Canada that does that.

That is actually a photo of me from years ago. I am 17 or 18 there cant really remember. I put that as my pic for a little motivation of what to get back to.
Its realllllly a kick in the ass to compare a picture of me now to what I was in high school...
And no hormones used there.
Thanks for that though!

Honestly ordering supplements is something I had never even thought of! might have to look for somewhere in Canada that does that.

supplementscanada.com, they are based out of Edmonton, VERY fast delivery, decent prices, and sales all the time.

Is that cool, or do people frown on that. I do not look like that anymore, not even close.
Maybe should just use my fat selfie as a avatar haha

supplementscanada.com, they are based out of Edmonton, VERY fast delivery, decent prices, and sales all the time.

Awesome thanks!
Basically an online popeyes. Wonder if they have the same prices in store?

Last edited:
Awesome thanks!
Basically an online popeyes. Wonder if they have the same prices in store?

Ya exactly, everything , price wise, is pretty well what your find anywhere in Canada, but they have sales and deals and of course a way better selection than any store ive ever been to man. Some thing on the site though are a WAY better deal there than in store.

Back