What do you think about my physique(shape, insertions,..)

Damn it irritates me when i make some guys look like they don't even lift but their arms are bigger.. some guys arent even built but they are actually big as fuck

Damn it irritates me when i make some guys look like they don't even lift but their arms are bigger.. some guys arent even built but they are actually big as fuck

Tren hard my friend anything that involves growth needs alot of food and years

yea... arms arent my biggest concern tho, i would rather have bigger legs, back, shoulders etc.. will keep you posted with updates

Tren hard my friend anything that involves growth needs alot of food and years

we all know your addicted to Tren and can't get it off your mind .. but I'd actually recommend that OP 'Train hard' :)

Last edited:
we all know your addicted to Tren and can't get it off your mind .. but I'd actually recommend that OP 'Train hard' :)

Actually I'm not because I can't use it but that is the way you guys are just a bunch of liars but that is the way to get big

That's genitcs for you brother
Look at all the pacific islanders massive guys all of them go to Sweden everyone is 6 ft something lol just have to do what you can with what you've got man

Back