What do you think about Protein Factory's Post Cycle??

Thunder

Just curious to know what some of you guys think about Protein Factories....Post Cycle...herbal sups when coming off cycle?? Just about to finish up my cycle planning on running Nolva only for post cycle therapy (pct) and curious to hear what you guys think about this...thanks bros!! Oh and yeah I am sure Nelson will say it works...wanna hear others opinions

I know I've probably never mentioned this before, but us HRT guys are the luckiest cause we don't have to worry about PCT.........:D

I know.....life sucks.

StoneColdNTO said:
I know I've probably never mentioned this before, but us HRT guys are the luckiest cause we don't have to worry about PCT.........:D

I know.....life sucks.
;)

JohnnyB

I see no point in them. You can get Nolva or Clomid for the same price, and those are proven to work...

yeah I am running Nolva also fellas...just curious to know if I should try this herbal too along with the nolva??

I tried it as well and cough, cough, sorry to say, it was a waste of money.....maybe I was not totally unbiased towards herbals....however after taking 4 times the amount prescribed on the bottle it still did nothing...hence my disapproval

Back