What do you use for energy ON and OFF CYCLE???????????????

SicVic

Performance Trainer.
Hey I was wonderin what you guys are using for energy. when your on cycle do you still use energy supps? what energy supps are you using when your off cycle? Like Hordinene, DMMA, Caffiene, PEA Phenylethylamine, Inositol, schizanadrol A, yohimbe, etc.....

bodaly energy too not just mentally. Creatine, glutamine, Aicar, TB-500 ETC.......

what are you using on cycle? (or does the cycle itself give you enough energy)

What are you using off cycle and PCT?????

I use Caffeine, Dmma sometimes. latley ive been using creatine and glutamine. Im not going to start my cycle untill I get bloodwork and have good LH.

I like getting energy from food dont like all them energy supps bunch of bs

Same here. With one exception. Before I started training and eating seriously I fell in love with Monster energy drink. So not about 2 times a week i drink the Monster Zero. Zero cals zero carbs zero sugar. That does the trick for 8 or 10 hours plus i think its delish.

my all time favorite is amino energy. i cant stand anything else. N.O xplode gives me xplosive diarrhea lol. jack3d is okay, makes me crash right after workout

my all time favorite is amino energy. i cant stand anything else. N.O xplode gives me xplosive diarrhea lol. jack3d is okay, makes me crash right after workout

Love amino energy. I put 5-6 scoops in my gallon jug and drink it through out the day. Water is to bland for me. I love it. I cant wait to try the new watermelon flavor.

Back