What Exactly is Test?

Xtreme57

I'm kinda new to this stuff. I've been working out hard for about 6.5 years now and i'm pretty sure i've hit my bodies natural potential. From what i've read it seems most people (including myself) think that test is a good first cycle - simple and easy. But what exactly is test, what is its full name, and how does it stack up against other gear? How bad are the side fx? I've done some searching, but have come to no specific answer to this comparison.. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

-sidenote- i am well aware that i am too novice to actually start any kind of cylce yet, but i'm trying to gather as much info as possible so i can start asap w/o rushing (if that makes sense).

Bro you gotta do your research, answers like these are in the steroidology profile section.

Here http://www.steroidology.com/profiles/

Basically put testosterone is the building block of putting on muscle (as with protein and other nutrients). For a newbie I would reccomend a test only cycle like Enanthate, it is low cost and gives great results.

Do your research (you have lots of reading...)

But what exactly is test, what is its full name, and how does it stack up against other gear?
Testosterone, and it comes in many kinds, you can stack it with any kind u want.

How bad are the side fx?
Cant say! It depends on what u r prone to but to tell u the truth it is the worst kind to me “hairloss, acne, body hair….”

Tip: you will hear the advice of no tapering, my advice is: start with a low dosage for at least 2 weeks, you could be with a very sensitive body just like me and will start to see extreme SD the 3rd week, this will decrease the impact on your body although many will disagree but I don’t talk opinions, I talk from an experience.

Naw man i'm not that novice. I didn't know that 'test' was short for testosterone in anabolic terms. thats what i figured, but i didn't know that testosterone was a steroid in and of itself, i kinda thought most steroids were 'testosterone' in some sense or another and they had specific names (of which i'm learning slowly)

Xtreme57 said:
Naw man i'm not that novice. I didn't know that 'test' was short for testosterone in anabolic terms. thats what i figured, but i didn't know that testosterone was a steroid in and of itself, i kinda thought most steroids were 'testosterone' in some sense or another and they had specific names (of which i'm learning slowly)
learning and sharing knowledge is what this place is hear for :)

ok, from what 've read so far i don't understand why ppl say that test is a good first cycle? It has high DHT conversion and high aromatization... ?

DADAWG said:
learning and sharing knowledge is what this place is hear for :)

thank you bro, that really means a lot to me. its nice to know ppl are actually willing to share what they know. i've been interested in this realm for some time, but i never knew how to get into it, and all i really DID know what that i knew very little.

btw i don't mean to sound like a complete novice and tool, but there are finer points that everyone seems to know that i either don't or just want to be sure of. i ask alot of questions, so please bare with me..;)

It is good for a first cycle because of a lot of reasons.
1. It should be the base of all cycles.

2. If you get side effects, you know which drug it is from.

3. Test alone will make you grow, especially as a beginner.

Xtreme57 said:
ok, from what 've read so far i don't understand why ppl say that test is a good first cycle? It has high DHT conversion and high aromatization... ?
there are good and bad points to everything . test does aromatize but many have very little trouble at the doses we reccomend for a 1st cycle and liquidex is relatively cheap and available for those who do experience severe sides . there are drugs to combat dht conversion but once again at the doses and cycle lengths were discussing VERY FEW people will experience trouble unless they have a preexisting medical condition .test is well balanced as a anabolic and androgenic so it works well by itself , the vast majority experience a increased libido on test instead of having erection problems common with some other drugs . its also easier to recover your natural testosterone with post cycle therapy from test than some of the other steroids .

sifu said:
It is good for a first cycle because of a lot of reasons.
1. It should be the base of all cycles.

2. If you get side effects, you know which drug it is from.

3. Test alone will make you grow, especially as a beginner.

ok... gotcha - and nolvadex and/or clomids will be enough to curtain the side fx?

liquidex works well. If you get gyno symptoms use nolva. Clomid would be for post cycle therapy (pct), or nolva or both.

sifu said:
liquidex works well. If you get gyno symptoms use nolva. Clomid would be for post cycle therapy (pct), or nolva or both.

ok so liquidex is a form of test? how does it rate on the 'hard-to-come-by' meter? what does post cycle therapy (pct) stand for? (still learning my abbrv)

Xtreme57 said:
ok so liquidex is a form of test? how does it rate on the 'hard-to-come-by' meter? what does post cycle therapy (pct) stand for? (still learning my abbrv)

Liquidex is not a form of testosterone at all. Heres a defiition I pulled;)

Anastrozole (Arimidex) - LiquiDex

Anastrozole (Arimidex) is the aromatase inhibitor of choice. The drug is appropriately used when using substantial amounts of aromatizing products . Arimidex does not have the side effects of aminoglutethimide (Cytadren) and can achieve a high degree of estrogen blockade, much moreso than Cytadren. It is possible to reduce estrogen too much with Arimidex, and for this reason blood tests, or less preferably salivary tests, should be taken after the first week of research to determine if the dosing is correct - usually by looking at the rate one can tell.

As an aromatase inhibitor, Arimidex's mechanism of action -- blocking conversion of aromatizable steroids to estrogen -- is in contrast to the mechanism of action of anti-estrogens such as clomiphene (Clomid) or tamoxifen (Nolvadex), which block estrogen receptors in some tissues, and activate estrogen receptors in others."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So in other words Liquidex helps to keep your AAS(steroids) from turning into estrogen.

post cycle therapy (pct) simply means "Post cycle therapy" and often refers to the use of Clomid after a cycle ,but can be much more broad.

TH

Xtreme57 said:
ok... gotcha - and nolvadex and/or clomids will be enough to curtain the side fx?

Thats the beauty of test. Since it is so well-studied there are drugs out there to prevent the side effects. Arimidex (anastrozole) prevents aromatization (estrogen conversion) and propecia (finasteride) prevents DHT conversion.

So if you take tren or Winstrol (winny) and you lose hair... you're fucked. If you take test, you up your dosage of finasteride.

RB

Back