what gauge for a vial??

I use 20 gauge needles to draw and inject.....I have had thick gear here in Thailand and a lot of trouble injecting glutes.....The Thai syringes are also shorter and thicker so I use a 10 cc syringe because I can get a better grip.
Before Thailand I used Eurochem Labs gear and had no trouble with 23 gauge needles drawing and injecting.

I use 20 gauge needles to draw and inject.....I have had thick gear here in Thailand and a lot of trouble injecting glutes.....The Thai syringes are also shorter and thicker so I use a 10 cc syringe because I can get a better grip.
Before Thailand I used Eurochem Labs gear and had no trouble with 23 gauge needles drawing and injecting.

Eurochem winnie was one thick motherfucker for my 23g. had to shake that shit up real good before hand and it still went through slow, would barely work in a 25g. shit I ended up drinking the last bottle i had

fucking daggers man! stop buying local and buy online if you must...

Back