What gear did Arnold take?

i started training 4 months ago benchin 90 pounds now i do 165 and can up rite push 200 no roids im a stone heavier have bout 2 and a half inches more on my arms and little more on legs

y would u wanna b over 300 pounds how da f**k could ya move about its plain stupid good wy to end upin a box quick ur heart can only do so much arnie looked great coleman looks tired and worn out to much crap floatin about inside

i started training 4 months ago benchin 90 pounds now i do 165 and can up rite push 200 no roids im a stone heavier have bout 2 and a half inches more on my arms and little more on legs

90 lbs!! lol what are you a fetus??

look just based on your stats i can guarantee I have trained natty longer than you. the decision to take steroids is to push past our genetic potential. i am not cheating myself at all.

i started training 4 months ago benchin 90 pounds now i do 165

All you have accomplished in your 4 long months of training is teaching your body's neurons to be synchronized when firing specificly for bench press and thus allow you to lift more efficiently. gaining legitimate strength and muscle takes a more patients than a few short months little buddy.

why dont you come back when you've been training for 10 years. see if you are still consistantly adding 75 lbs to your bench max.

Arnold Schwarzenegger cycle

"Most new age steroid users will ask, where is the time off? Where are the anti estrogens? Where is the post cycle therapy (pct)? Where is the Testosterone? Well, back in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s time, these things didn’t exist. People went on cycles and hoped their genetics would prevent bloat, gynecomastia and permanent testicular atrophy. Back until about 7 years ago, pyramiding steroid use was thought to be appropriate, only now we have found that it’s a waste of time because the half-life of the steroids don’t change based on dosage, so there is no point in the pyramid."

u yanks and ur roids y take em to look like an ape wit a pole up ur arse and a plank across ur back r u afraid ta work a little in da gym wit out a little prick in ur ass ur only cheating ur self .:flipoffha

Another countrie herd from!

How about you be one of those silent countries. Lol What do ya think...

Last edited:

Amazing! Please tell us how you did it. Lol.. Bro I was lifting 90lbs when I was 15 and 165 by the time I was 16.( just for the record). So how old are you?

Another Newby

Just saying hello to you all ..
Still a bit confused about the goings on here, but I guess I'll keep poking around.

I heard that Arnold was also a big fan of Winstrol. My father was a pro-bodybuilder back in the day but won't discuss the gear with me. He swears by Arnolds calve implants!

Did they use anti-estro back then? Diuretics? How come they look so much different, better in my opinion, without the bloat?

Yes we had Nolvadex and lasix.

Yep, Arnold was and is; the myth, the legend! I look through these fitness mags of today and these guys are just monsters. I personally am workin my ass off to get that smooth cut look like Arnold.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Bodybuilding
On Use of Steroids

1974. "I take steroids because they help me an extra 5 percent. Women take the (contraception) pill. They are somewhat similar. I do it under a doctor's supervision."
1977: "Yes I have used them, but no, they didn't make me what I am. Anabolic steroids were helpful to me in maintaining muscle size while on a strict diet in preparation for a contest."

1987: "I don't worry about it, because I never took an overdosage."

1992: "In those days you didn't have to deal with the black market. You could go to your physician and just say, 'Listen, I want to gain some weight, and I want to take something.' Then the physician would say, 'Do it six weeks before competition, then it will be safe.' And that's what you would do. The dosage that was taken then versus taken now is not even 10 percent. It's probably 5 percent."

1996: "I used steroids. It was a risky thing to do, but I have no regrets. It was what I had to do to compete. The danger with steroids is overusage. I only did it before a difficult competition – for two months, but not for a period of time that could harm me. And then afterward, it was over. I would stop. I have no health problems, no kidney damage or anything like that from using them."

FREE BODYBUILDING TIPS NEWSLETTER

No one will know and that should put an end to it.

There where many with Gyno in that time also like someone asked as if there where none.

I need helllppp!!!

I read cycle of arnold saying take primobol and dbol for 20 weeks and then it sayes bridge thats wht i dont get then u go of primobol you then take dbol and deca for another 6 weeks thn it says start it all over again

Im thinking about taking steroids because i aint seening a difference im very confused when u take steroids dont you take time off them

Back