what gear i can get in thailand

superhuman2

last year i have been turkey, there was cheap and many kind off gear.
primo,anadrol.susta,nolva arimex,thyroid... can i get these in thailand????

YES. and a girl who's 16 for a week for only 25 dollars. Gotta love a place where pedifiles(sp?) walk the streets and they think they are cool.

Other than the whores of bankock(sp?) grear is plenty. That is why i hate Dennis the pro. He bitches in the mags about how he can't get protein supplemts like in american and how he can't get good meat. Waaaa but he can buy all the gear he wants and shoot it in the street and no can say shit. He is an ass

thailand

did you find trenbolone in istanbul?? what you find there.
last year alanya i find, anadrol,sustanon,primobolan,proviron,nolva.arimex.t3

Thailand is great for pussy, and steroids. I don't know which one I would want more of if I went back there. I been there once while in the Navy and the women are incredible and can do many things American women can only dream of. They sell Thai pink D Bols 1000 per bottle and for butt cheap. Women are very cheap too!!!!

Let me re-phrase that. The women there are not "cheap". They are just a great "value". When I was there $100 American dollars equal $3600 of their Bot or however its spelled. I hear right now the conversion is even higher. So the women are actually getting paid very well for being there its just cheap when your shopping with the US dollar. The women are also very respectful of men and really know how to pamper you. If American women worked half as hard as they do at keeping a man happy there wouldn't be so many guys out there cheating on their wives. I mean they don't just rock in the sack but they do the laundry, cook, clean, and OFFER to give you a nice message and warm bath to wind you down from a days work. Then they blow your mind with their sexual skill. Oh and it helps that they are like virgin tight every last one of them. Oh and the big plus is they don't back talk and don't need to be told to do their womenly duties around the house. They just know their place and how to keep a man. Any of you American women out there reading this post should take some notes.

TrojanMan60563 said:
Let me re-phrase that. The women there are not "cheap". They are just a great "value". When I was there $100 American dollars equal $3600 of their Bot or however its spelled. I hear right now the conversion is even higher. So the women are actually getting paid very well for being there its just cheap when your shopping with the US dollar. The women are also very respectful of men and really know how to pamper you. If American women worked half as hard as they do at keeping a man happy there wouldn't be so many guys out there cheating on their wives. I mean they don't just rock in the sack but they do the laundry, cook, clean, and OFFER to give you a nice message and warm bath to wind you down from a days work. Then they blow your mind with their sexual skill. Oh and it helps that they are like virgin tight every last one of them. Oh and the big plus is they don't back talk and don't need to be told to do their womenly duties around the house. They just know their place and how to keep a man. Any of you American women out there reading this post should take some notes.

im with u on that dude

yea and i think they are the 5th leading country in the world right now for aids infected people...My wife doesnt clean for me blah blah blah we do it together thats our culture if you dont like it LEAVE!!

If you would spend half the amount of energy at home that you do in the GYM and Reprioritise you would be amazed how much your spouse would give you in return.

Hells said:
yea and i think they are the 5th leading country in the world right now for aids infected people...My wife doesnt clean for me blah blah blah we do it together thats our culture if you dont like it LEAVE!!

If you would spend half the amount of energy at home that you do in the GYM and Reprioritise you would be amazed how much your spouse would give you in return.
Sounds like somebody's whipped.

he's not whipped, you're just ignorant... a lot of american women are fucking stupid.. but it's your character flaw if you cheat ... real men will fucking talk to their wives and not just use their spouces inadequacies as an excuse to fuck around.... those women are treating you well because you're paying them.. the only time a women needs to treat you like that is if you treat her right in return.. fucking selfish assholes.. i swear to god half this country has forgotten what it means to be a real man..

Back