What happens if injection doesn't reach the muscle

GrandBeard

JuniorBB
Hello,
I was wondering what happens if the injection doesn't reach the muscle do anyone have a real answer to this question like a scientific proven article or something.
Some say it just gets absorbed slower.
Would love if anyone have an answer.
I bought some orange 25g 16mm for injection on deltoids and im worried that they might be to short.(i have 25mm but injecting with shorter needles make me feel better ***128513;)

Thanks!

If it doesn't reach the muscle it is a sub-q injection.

That length in the shoulder seems like it would be a shallow muscular injection. Thighs a very very shallow injection possibly creating some type of injury/rupturing/damage.

That more than sufficient unless you have a thick layer of fat on your shoulders. I use a half inch 27 gauge on my shoulders and have been for a couple years with no issues. I also know many people who only use a half inch with no problems. You will obviously going deeper with a 16 millimeter so go for it.

That more than sufficient unless you have a thick layer of fat on your shoulders. I use a half inch 27 gauge on my shoulders and have been for a couple years with no issues. I also know many people who only use a half inch with no problems. You will obviously going deeper with a 16 millimeter so go for it.

What amounts/cc?

The barrel is only one ml but I put the tip on a three ml barrel. It***8217;s way easier to in inject when the plunger isn***8217;t all the way out. I get them from Amazon.

How much do you inject?

I dont have any proof or reference but it seems the larger the injection the better it is to go deeper. But I've only injected multiple cc cycle style years ago amd was deep leg injections. Most of a 1 1/2 in needle.

8cc test E and 8cc EQ i haven't started yet

What exactly are your weekly doses? And what are you planning to do regarding break between injecting and PCT? I ask because 8cc EQ is a massive dose, and the half life could make it a couple months after last shot to start PCT.

Weekly dosages will be 400 test E and 400 EQ twice weekly so 200 test E and 200 EQ per injection
I plan to run 3-4 weeks trt dosage of test E with hcg so that the EQ can wear off.

Last edited:
Weekly dosages will be 400 test E and 400 EQ twice weekly so 200 test E and 200 EQ per injection
I plan to run 3-4 weeks trt dosage of test E with hcg so that the EQ can wear off.

That's quite reasonable. Sorry, I was thrown off by the 16cc and 8cc messages. I guess that's the total you have onhand?

What do you mean by total i have on hand? I could run much more i got 5 vials EQ 10ml 250 mg like 8 vials test E and 3-4 vials test P but i just dont feel the need to run higher dosages

I definitely only do low volume in my delts and pecs both of which I use the half inch 27 gauge for. One ml only. I***8217;ve done two before but like you mentioned it***8217;s proper to go deeper with high volume. When I did two I had a big knot from stretching The fascia from being shallow. One ml and I haven***8217;t had any issues. I use one inch 25-27 gauge on my glutes. And I never go over two ml these days. It***8217;s seems no matter how deep I***8217;ve gone that anything over two is uncomfortable for me. Back in the day it was three ml all the time but my arse is pretty scarred up from only pinning it for years.

What do you mean by total i have on hand? I could run much more i got 5 vials EQ 10ml 250 mg like 8 vials test E and 3-4 vials test P but i just dont feel the need to run higher dosages

The way it looks is your pinning 800 mg a week of gear so that would be 4cc***8217;s a week. Of coarse I could be misunderstanding you also. From my end I don***8217;t understand how you would be doing 8 cc***8217;s a week if your doing 400 mg of EQ and 400 mg of test split up to twice a week. If that***8217;s the dose it would only be four cc***8217;s since their both 200 miggs a piece and your pinning 800 miggs total.

Back