What happens if u dont cycle?

Bast

Growing
Yeah,, what would happen to the body if you u never stopped doing the juice? If u where on like a Test 500mg/week and continued running it forever? Would gains stop? Would the body freak out completely or something?

hrt is a common thing these days. its low dose generally. I would imagine your receptors would eventually not respond as effeicently, and of course your nuts would be liek raisans.

i know some people who have been using for about 8 months straight now...their list contains test, dbol, anadrol, Winstrol (winny), eq, tren...maybe some other stuff. they are definitely large. real smooth though, and i imagine without any sort of test production. seems like a bad idea to me if you're using bodybuilding dosages (these guys are running, 1200mg/wk test and such) but to each his own.

Boilerkid said:
i know some people who have been using for about 8 months straight now...their list contains test, dbol, anadrol, Winstrol (winny), eq, tren...maybe some other stuff. they are definitely large. real smooth though, and i imagine without any sort of test production. seems like a bad idea to me if you're using bodybuilding dosages (these guys are running, 1200mg/wk test and such) but to each his own.

Im glad im not crazy.:D

Golden_Muscle said:
Try and see.
LOL
and let me know how it goes too

you would probably be a mountain of a dude... but when it came time to perform your old lady would probably be upset w/you...
big muscles are cool but impotence kills what really counts

i've been on for three years now in varying doses.and i get tired at times of the high BP and my immune system is screwed.i suffer from a constant cold.its time for a break.

Golden_Muscle: It isnt like im gonna try it myself, but unlike u im trying to get a better view of this.

Anyways, thats what i ment, there are plenty of the pro´s that are on all year round, what is happening to their bodies? what will happen when they finally get off again?

You want to know what pro's look like when theyr off steroids?

There was a post way back of Arnold Schwarzengger on the beach, he weighed in at 120 pounds.

Thats what pros look like off cycle.

LOL It was Arnold, picture was printed in every newspaper around the damn planet.

If your thinking about using all year around then I better get an invitation to your funeral.

Taking steroids makes you big but your body needs time to recover, if you take steroids all year round your big while your on but when the steroids are no longer present your body goes back to its meager state, since youve been away from this meager state so far your body reacts funnily to everything you do, you obviously cant lift as much as you could on the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but your CNS system also reacts differently.

I know guys who have been on years, damn I heard Fonz has been on since 1988 but most of these dudes are pros or guys who take their shit seriously, dont mess with your health unless you plan to make a living as a bodybuilder.

Well if u missed what i typed I AINT gonna run all year round. HELL no.
And i still dont think it was arnold, those pics came out like 1month after that movie.. donno its name now but he´s a firefighter in it. And he is still a big mofo in it. Odd to loose ALL mass in 1 month aint it? :)

Anyways, back to the subject, in witch way would the body react funny to everything? Be more specific

Back