What I want to make myself..

Yea that's a lot more help than what i expected to get, especially since I'm new. :help:

The most important guy on these boards is the new guy. That is what keeps the board alive and keeps things interesting with challenges, enthusiasm and most important progress.

otherwise the old vets just sit around looking at the ass thread, talking smack to each other out of boredom, eventually nobody logs in. Board dies.

:soap:

The most important guy on these boards is the new guy. That is what keeps the board alive and keeps things interesting with challenges, enthusiasm and most important progress.

otherwise the old vets just sit around looking at the ass thread, talking smack to each other out of boredom, eventually nobody logs in. Board dies.

:soap:

Yea i understand man. I appreciate it. 3J said i should wait and save my gear till later, then I told him how far into it i was an he said "fuck it finish the gear then PCT" :laugh3: and I have not idea on stopping deca before test.. I've never heard of it, but then again I have no idea about most of this stuff..

Last edited:
Yea i understand man. I appreciate it. 3J said i should wait and save my gear till later, then I told him how far into it i was an he said "fuck it finish the gear then PCT" :laugh3: and I have not idea on stopping deca before test.. I've never heard of it, but then again I have no idea about most of this stuff..

We got your back Tnarmyng! try to be active on the board when you can. I'm betting you will have one hell of a spring and summer!

We got your back Tnarmyng! try to be active on the board when you can. I'm betting you will have one hell of a spring and summer!

Thanks, and yea I will. I'm going to post my progress and measurements as I go through the program with 3J, and get some supplement advice from the forum along the way.

great thread... he's in good hands..

good call zeek..

ill get him up to 175 no prob.. he just has to be patient and do it right

I've got faith in this guy 3J!

He didn't waste a second in doing the right things. He was emailing you while reading the PCT thread.

When a guy is fed such bad info as he was by his buddy they are usually hard headed about doing things the right way. He will listen to you and get it done!

yea seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders

If only all threads worked out like this. Zeek, your a good guy man and really kept this guy from going backwards. Good job OP. All this talk with 3J, it has me very intigued.

bro dont use home made gears, som of them are just oil.
i have down 15 months cycle test/boldenone, after 15 weeks i have not start my pct,woundering my test levev will crash , i have not felt any think , after 3 months done
blood work and my test leve was just normal.

bro dont use home made gears, som of them are just oil.
i have down 15 months cycle test/boldenone, after 15 weeks i have not start my pct,woundering my test levev will crash , i have not felt any think , after 3 months done
blood work and my test leve was just normal.

unfortunately, unless you are picking up your test yourself directly from a pharmacy with a script in hand, you run a risk of sub par or crap gear. From the home brew from a kids stove or a large UGL that has to mix their shit in the bathtub all the way down to the counterfeit HG amps we buy that are made by Bulgarian housewives who know how to operate a couple of grand worth of equipment.

The nature of the beast, I know I found one of Olgas pubic hairs in an old shering test amp :(

Back