What if I get my wife pregnant while on cycle?

jake33

Hey guys my wife and I are trying to get pregnant but I am fixing to start a test e/decca cycle. Had done some research and people had said it wouldnt cause any probs for the baby if she did. Have any of you had this happen while on cycle? Dont want to risk probs later, should we hold off a while?

Hey guys my wife and I are trying to get pregnant but I am fixing to start a test e/decca cycle. Had done some research and people had said it wouldnt cause any probs for the baby if she did. Have any of you had this happen while on cycle? Dont want to risk probs later, should we hold off a while?

that would suck if you get your wife pregnant on cycle because you will have to eat the dirty foods she's going to be craving.

I have a friend with a healthy 14 year old son that was conceived while on cycle. I'm sure the risks of health defects are damn near the same as they would be off-cycle. The only thing I've ever read (I'm not infallible) is that a low FSH for extended periods of time can give you some "lazy swimmers", but that's about it.

You could always just put it in her butt if you're worried. ;)

Just kidding!

Okay, I'm not. :D

I have a friend with a healthy 14 year old son that was conceived while on cycle. I'm sure the risks of health defects are damn near the same as they would be off-cycle. The only thing I've ever read (I'm not infallible) is that a low FSH for extended periods of time can give you some "lazy swimmers", but that's about it.

Just kidding!

I don't understand why people are worried about conceiving on a cycle. You have more test on you and a bigger load correct?

LMFAO... this actually a valid question!!! I like it...

I like the point footlong brought up... Probably the onllllyyy shitty part!!!

But talk to the doc? see how it affects the actual genetic pool of the sperm it's self... Or resarch that... But like halfwit and vader said are legit answers as well...

Hahaha, I already tried that! ;) Thanks for the input.

Just kidding!

LMFAO... this actually a valid question!!! I like it...

I like the point footlong brought up... Probably the onllllyyy shitty part!!!

But talk to the doc? see how it affects the actual genetic pool of the sperm it's self... Or resarch that... But like halfwit and vader said are legit answers as well...

German all I can think of is your epic quote "Beefcake babies" lmao

I don't understand why people are worried about conceiving on a cycle. You have more test on you and a bigger load correct?

Well, how do I put this. There may be less sperm, but more ejaculate - making your spunk more watery after extended AAS usage. As I'm done with kids, I don't mind this as the wife says it makes it easier to go down. If you catch my drift. ;)

German all I can think of is your epic quote "Beefcake babies" lmao

LMFAO... fuck! how do you remember that...

I'll have little meathead children running around my house, believe you me... they'll be counting their macros and understanding protein intake by the time they're seven!

Well, how do I put this. There may be less sperm, but more ejaculate - making your spunk more watery after extended AAS usage. As I'm done with kids, I don't mind this as the wife says it makes it easier to go down. If you catch my drift. ;)

i thought she didnt like "salty sprite" ?...lol

Steroids were studied as a form of birth control but the failure rate was high enough that they were never approved in the USA for that purpose. Getting your women pregnant may be less likely but it is still very possible.

Birth defects have not been linked to male steroid use to my knowledge brother.

that would suck if you get your wife pregnant on cycle because you will have to eat the dirty foods she's going to be craving.

Totally true ... first few months for me was rough man. She wanted junk so you do end up eating it too. LOL

With all the test in your body you'll have a boy and he'll come out the womb benching, squatting, and deadlifting more than you. He'll also have full beard and try to get with any non-family female within reach. You should be proud already. But for real I don't see why it would make any difference especially after what Halfwit and Vader said up top.

wife was bugging me for another baby for over a year, on 900 test per week for nearly a month, taking dbols 50 mg ed - i blasted one good pop in her the night before i started pinning deca..

she is pregs as all can be

im 40 yrs old, fifth child..

Back