What if I get my wife pregnant while on cycle?

Realllyyy?!!!

Who else has conceived on cycle? And the sex of the baby is a girl!? C'mon boys!!! Feesss up!!! Help a sister out!!!

i've researched this for a while and i have yet to see a guy whose had a boy on a cycle... though i should also note that all their female partners weren't on any gear

My wife doesnt use gear either...but, wonder if low var dose would be good to help shed baby weight after. Any thoughts?

My wife doesnt use gear either...but, wonder if low var dose would be good to help shed baby weight after. Any thoughts?

yea var is great with that

I was on 300mg USA script cyp per week. He came out without an afro so its probably mine....

hm interesting, maybe cause u were on like testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage, most guys i hear about do blasts and get their girl knocked up.... was ur girl on anything also? :p

Last edited:
I was on 300mg USA script cyp per week. He came out without an afro so its probably mine....

Lmao! At least you think he's most likely yours! My parents thought I wasn't theirs bc I had almost a full head of hair. They told the nurse the joke wasnt funny and to show them their real kid :(

I also knocked up my ex while on a blast. Now have a 14 year old princess, weird thing is for the longest time before that I thought I wasn't able to have kids, tried for a second kid while off the sauce and was never successful..

does that mean you mom had things with a buncha bald guys....? :p aha

You'd think so right but my dad's side is hairier than a pack of gorillas man :( its just that NONE of them ever were born with as full a head of hair as mine. Shit probably could be been braided the way my parents talk about it lol. Luckily for me though, my dad has relatives in their 90's with completely full heads of hair so I know baldness will never be an issue for me :D

Lol, just branching off my original thread....wife was just wondering ;)

As a girl... I wouldn't suggest Anavar (var), unless she truly lifts... she will gain lean muscle mass not burn fat. hit the chicks forms up

Maybbbeee... What you two can do is, Run gear... try and get a little bun in the oven and thenn... Let me know what you end up with ;) lol ahahahahah

Deal?

Kazziiii.... You tooo!!!! A girl?!?!!? But you're on a blast.... Hmmm... Got a girl coming to conclusions here now...

hm interesting, maybe cause u were on like testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage, most guys i hear about do blasts and get their girl knocked up.... was ur girl on anything also? :p

I wasn't really on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at that dose but it was a cruise.

She had been using a little Clen before we found out she was pregnant.

as a side note, we are both really surprised we are having a baby girl..

we did everything right for a baby boy (timing ovulation) :horny:

the general consensus on the forum here that you produce baby girls on cycle, rings true with me, 100%

Back