what in propionate causes the pain

tres

i have recently recieved some prop from my compounding center and it hurts like never before.. i called them they claim no reason for it..what is it that causes the pain?? thx

Prop has never hurt me. I had some cypionate that did. A friend said it had too much BA in it. If I mixed it with some other test or other gear it was ok.

i think u may be a bit confused! i have been around people using all forms of test for 25 years. u are the only person that has said prop has never hurt.
and for cyp to hurt ? prob wasnt the cyp u hit a bad spot.

tres said:
i think u may be a bit confused! i have been around people using all forms of test for 25 years. u are the only person that has said prop has never hurt.

Meet person # 2

generally speaking short esters and long esters with a high mg per ml are painfull

dilute it with oil to ease the pain

so u guys are saying you inject 100-200 mgs of prop by itself into your delt and have zero pain ?

I find prop as painful or less painful than Cyp.

I believe prop is painful for most because it's a shorter ester...meaning in a short period of time all the stuff used to dilute it is absorbed however the prop crystals remain (the crystals are somewhat like glass) which is what causes the pain. I read something about this somewhere, I don't know if it has any merit.

I think you can make some pretty good prop using a mix of ethyl oleate and oil rather than just straight oil. Tons of people find prop painful

Anyone remember/use QV prop. Notorious for pain.

Then you viromone which is notorious for no pain.

It is all in how it is made. Sometimes it is too much BA. Likely it is a different mix all together than makes it painfree. To complicate things it varies with the individual.

Cardinal said:
I think you can make some pretty good prop using a mix of ethyl oleate and oil rather than just straight oil. Tons of people find prop painful

It is all in how it is made. Sometimes it is too much BA. Likely it is a different mix all together than makes it painfree. To complicate things it varies with the individual.
this post pretty much sums it up fellas :)

Cardinal said:

exactly. my prop was 200mg/ml 5/20% and 75/25% E/O to Oil. no pain for me either. so i guess i person #3

painless prop made in russia. thick glass amps. see the pic section of olgy for the tread.

anyway its the only prop i'll ever run agian. totally painless

My 1st prop cycle was QV 100mg EOD and man was I in pain and sore..... but it was all worth it by week 5-6 when i took off my shirt at a pool party and had girls waiting in line to hop on my dick ever since...LOL but seriously, i think my pain came from the actual EOD injecs not the prop. I only hit my glutes (alternating between right and left) and I feel its because of all the scar tissue I kept hittin over and over again with little rest in between.

i just started anotha PROP cycle EOD from a UGL, now with more experience I will be utilizing my other injec sites (delts, quads)

Last edited:
Back