What is good to help joint/tendon aches?

BigSwolenPussy

I am banned!
What are you guys or have you guys used for joint/tendon issues? My elbows have been aching lately to the point that I skipped my first tricep workout today. I have used glucosamine in the past. Is there something else?

Deca or NPP hahaha.
Lots of glucosamine. Plenty of water. Icy/hot. I like those bio-freeze wipes. And wrapping them. But the best way I've ever gotten them to stop barking was some alternative training to give them a little rest. Probabaly nothing you didn't already know....:Pat: damn almost forgot. I had a shit-hot sports med guy do acupuncture and stick some needles in the elbows and shoulders before. Real sore for a day or two but AWESOME results.

Lgd always helps my joints out or maybe some ghrp peptides or some Mk or even a bit of tb 500 if there's a bit of damage there that would all help in my opinion if your after a quick fix to add in on that I get this stuff called rapi gel it's like a menthol rub but its for horses so its got more of the good stuff in it its always good but yea lgd man been saying it for ages helps my shoulders knees wrists legs ect

Eating whole eggs and sardines has also helped my joints. I make an egg bake with about 18 eggs. Mix them up, throw in some cheese and meat and let it bake for a half hour or so. Makes breakfast for a few days.

Lgd always helps my joints out or maybe some ghrp peptides or some Mk or even a bit of tb 500 if there's a bit of damage there that would all help in my opinion if your after a quick fix to add in on that I get this stuff called rapi gel it's like a menthol rub but its for horses so its got more of the good stuff in it its always good but yea lgd man been saying it for ages helps my shoulders knees wrists legs ect

What kind of dosages on the lgd?

so maybe 5-10mg daily?

Yea id start with 5 mg and see how you go with that if it work at that dose then it should be a cheap way to get a bit of relief and1 bottle should last about 60 days . The only downside is the suppression of your natty test are you on trt or blasting test at the moment??

Yea id start with 5 mg and see how you go with that if it work at that dose then it should be a cheap way to get a bit of relief and1 bottle should last about 60 days . The only downside is the suppression of your natty test are you on trt or blasting test at the moment??

Im going to start a test/dbol and now lgd cycle next week

Im going to start a test/dbol and now lgd cycle next week

Ah cool man well you won't have any issues with supressing your natty t then lol let me know how you go with it brother my joints usually start feeling better after a few days and the same with the strength gains

I was talking to some powerlifting buddies and they were telling me about Collagen2. These guys swear by it. Anyone try this supplement? Hell, I ordered some of that shit too. I couldn't even train tris today. Both of my elbow were killing me.

I was talking to some powerlifting buddies and they were telling me about Collagen2. These guys swear by it. Anyone try this supplement? Hell, I ordered some of that shit too. I couldn't even train tris today. Both of my elbow were killing me.

collagen is basically just providing your diet with the 'raw materials' to help joints (just like protein is needed to repair muscle) . you can buy generic collagen supplements fairly cheap .

One of the simplest ways to help joints that you never hear anyone talk about is simply to greatly increase your sodium intake . this will help draw water and minerals into joints and give a 'lubricating' effect. bump up your salt intake and see if that helps

I like to use Absorbine JR Analgesic Gel. It is for horses legs but works great on joints.

Also Equiblock.

You can buy them at Tractor Supply Stores or online.

Feel all around your forearms push hard i cab almost guarantee youll find tendons running from wrist to shoulders that hurt. I delt with it forever until i discovered graston you need someone that does that to scrape all the onotted up tissue and you will feel amazing afterward

Feel all around your forearms push hard i cab almost guarantee youll find tendons running from wrist to shoulders that hurt. I delt with it forever until i discovered graston you need someone that does that to scrape all the onotted up tissue and you will feel amazing afterward

I thought this too but I don't have any pain at all except in the elbow. It is literally inside of the elbow on both sides. I've had tennis elbow before and my tendons hurt like hell. This is completely different.

I thought this too but I don't have any pain at all except in the elbow. It is literally inside of the elbow on both sides. I've had tennis elbow before and my tendons hurt like hell. This is completely different.

Oh ok no clue then mine i thought was just elbow pain but turned out i had alot of knotted muscle tissue that needed to be broke up. Try mega dosing fish oil i feel like glucosamine dont do shit but some people seem to like it and like everybody probably says low dose deca or primo

Back